From leaking faucets to burst pipes and flooding, water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems you can face as a homeowner. If not taken care of immediately, excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home's structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold. When the worst happens, call the experts at ServiceMaster Fire and Water Recovery by Fields.
Count on the experts at ServiceMaster Fire and Water Recovery by Fields for:
- 24/7/365 Response – Seven days a week, 365 days a year, daytime or nighttime, we quickly respond to get your life back to normal.
- Industry Leadership – For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Fire and Water Recovery by Fields has set the standard for water damage services.
- Best-of-Class Methods – Our methods and processes meet or exceed industry standards.
- Advanced Technology – We use state-of-the-art products to ensure the best results for your home.
- Insurance Capabilities – We offer comprehensive water mitigation services and have a long history of working with insurance companies to help get your claims processed as quickly as possible.
- IICRC Standards – ServiceMaster Fire and Water Recovery by Fields works with the IICRC to help set the standards by which the industry operates.
Fire Damage in the Home
Seeing your home and precious possessions consumed by fire can be one of the most severe losses that a homeowner can experience. After such a devastating loss, reassurance comes from having clear guidance and support in salvaging as much as possible from fire and smoke damage. At ServiceMaster Fire and Water Recovery by Fields our technicians are more than talented professionals; they’re caring people ready to get you back in your home as quickly as possible, while keeping you informed every step of the way.
With ServiceMaster Fire and Water Recovery by Fields, you benefit from more than 60 years of home fire restoration expertise and ongoing guidance throughout the process.
One of the worst contaminants known is the silent but dangerous growth of mold. Mold can grow indoors on wet or damp surfaces, such as wallpaper, ceiling tiles, carpets, insulation material, wood and drywall. It can start to grow within 48 hours and if left unchecked, can have serious impacts on both your quality of life and your home’s physical structure. If you see signs of mold or suspect that it has infected your home, we’re here to help remediate the problem and prevent long-term damage.
Mold is present everywhere in nature, but when it finds its way into your home it can be a major problem. ServiceMaster Fire and Water Recovery by Fields use infrared technology as part of the mold detection process and special chemicals to help remediate the mold and protect your home.
Take action at the first sign of mold. If the mold growth already seems large, call the experts at ServiceMaster Fire and Water Recovery by Fields.