Commercial STRUCTURAL Drying & Dehumidification Services in Wichita
STRUCTURAL DRYING SERVICES
While there are many methods for drying structural components and contents, technical expertise and restorative experience play a key part in the drying of structures that have experienced flooding due to pipe break or any other source. Extraction services with evaporation and dehumidification equipment has considerably shortened the time it takes to dry structural components in the recent years. ServiceMaster by Best deploys the latest in drying technology (extraction units, evaporation and dehumidification platforms) in the event a commercial building is in need of those services. Due to advancement in technology, drying has become far more safe and practical.
According to the industry leaders, the Council Certified Structural Drying Remediator (CSDR) and the Council certified Structural Drying Supervisor (CSDS) are specific designations earned by professionals that perform water damage restoration services that have undergone training and have the related experience. The ServiceMaster Restore® professionals safely mitigates water damages that result from floods, fires, hurricanes and other disasters as well as broken pipes and water mains etc. Damage restoration professionals at ServiceMaster Restore® have the knowledge of the principles and techniques that are necessary to mitigate the damage and the technical expertise of the equipment and regulations that are relevant to structural drying as industry texts dictate and accredited standards that are established.
Prevent Mold & Additional Damage to Your Business
Water removal services on their own are usually not enough to remove all the moisture from your business facility after a water damage event. Water can hide behind walls, under flooring, or in your HVAC system and vents. At ServiceMaster Restore®, we provide expert structural drying and dehumidification services using a combination of dehumidifiers and high-velocity air movers to remove moisture from the air and the structure. With so much at stake, we will make sure your business gets back to normal fast.
Difference Between Drying & Dehumidification
Though they both ultimately do the same thing – rid your property and belongings of water – they do so in two different ways:
- Drying – The process of removing moisture from materials.
- Dehumidification – The process of removing moisture from the air.
We use both methods to dry out your property to minimize damage and prevent mold and mildew growth inside walls, floors, and other areas.
Beware of Mold
Mold can start growing in as little as 48 hours. Left unattended, it can cause health problems as well as serious structural damage to your facility. Our experts offer commercial mold remediation services to help prevent this destructive growth.
Five-Step Drying Process
With over 65 years of experience, we have helped quite a few business owners like you recover from water damage. All that experience has allowed us to refine our services so that we can provide the best restoration possible.
Our process includes the following steps:
- Inspect and assess – Using state-of-the-art instruments, our certified technicians will inspect your building for damage, identify the source, and outline the work required.
- Remove water – We use various methods to extract the water including absorbing, draining, pumping, and vacuuming.
- Evaporation – Using equipment such as air movers, we help the water to evaporate more quickly.
- Dehumidification – We use special dehumidifiers for water-damaged businesses to extract the moisture from the air and expedite the drying process.
- Monitoring – Our technicians take atmospheric and moisture content readings that indicate if the area is drying, at what rate, and what adjustments, if any, need to be made to expedite the drying process and avoid excessive uncontrolled humidity levels.
Always Available to Assist You
Our commercial water damage restoration team is available 24/7 to assist you throughout this stressful and traumatic time. Our team is the best in the business, and we are committed to working with you through every step of the process. We can even assist you with the complex insurance claims process.