Water Damage Restoration
Whether your Water Damage was a result of fire damage, flooding, broken pipe, sewer backup, or an act of Mother Nature, at ServiceMaster by Cronic, we specialize in getting you back into a dry home or office as quickly as possible.
We take the proper steps to professionally dry and restore your walls, floors, carpets and furnishings to ensure that there are no bad odors, mold or mildew development after any water damage.
ServiceMaster by Cronic provides the exact combination of services you disaster scenario requires, including:
- 24/7/365 Emergency Response
- On-site within Two to Four Hours of the initial call when required with trained, uniformed staff
- Emergency Water Mitigation Services
- Building Stabilization
- Drying/Dehumidification and Water Extraction
- Experts in Emergency Mitigation and Property Recovery
- Project Management and Consultation Services
- Locally-Owned and Operated business, backed by National Resources
- Works with all Insurance Companies
- Our Water Damage Mitigation Specialist will walk you through the process.
Here are some tips on What-to-do in the event of a Water Damage:
- Damage from water and bacteria growth can begin within hours. Call for professional help.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached. Do not attempt to start removing you wall-to-wall carpet.
- Lift draperies off the floor, loop through a coat hanger and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Do not remove books from shelves. Rather pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until a restoration professional can begin this specialized drying.
- Open drawers, closet and cabinet doors to enhance drying.
- Do not enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off.
- Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.