Commercial Water Damage Restoration in OH
Commercial water removal & water damage repair in Canton, Medina, Akron, Cleveland & nearby
Water damage is an extremely destructive problem for business owners that can be caused by a variety of different factors including flooding, water pipe bursts, or even humidity. Regardless of the cause, water damage causes serious damage that needs to be addressed immediately. Ignore the problem and it could get even worse with mold growth and the like.
At ServiceMaster by Disaster Recon we can help you remove the water and worry. Our water damage restoration experts will quickly remove water from your commercial property and then take steps to dry and dehumidify the area in order to avoid future complications.
Do you need commercial water damage restoration services for your property? Don't wait until it's too late. Contact us today online or at (440) 577-5444 to schedule your free water damage restoration cost estimate in Canton, Medina, Akron, Cleveland, and throughout nearby OH!
Causes of water damage:
- Structure failure
- Severe weather
- Plumbing failures
- Clogged toilet/burst pipes
- Moisture behind walls
- A leaking roof
- Foundation cracks
Why address commercial water damage immediately?
Properly drying water damage is vital to retaining the value of a commercial property eliminating the need for additional repairs in the future. When water damage is not completely dried, walls are closed up before completely dry for example, it can lead to extremely expensive mold damage.
Mold, rot, and other water-related damages can lead to serious long-term health effects for employees and customers with eventual costs rising quickly. ServiceMaster by Disaster Recon will help limit the long-term damage and ensure that your commercial property remains a clean, healthy, and safe environment.
Our commercial water damage restoration process:
- Inspect & Assess: All disaster restoration starts with a plan. Our expert team will inspect your commercial property, assess the damage, and come up with a plan of action.
- Remove Water: Once the damage is assessed, we'll then begin to remove the actual water to prevent further damage and start to make the space usable.
- Dehumidification: While water removal is good, moisture in the air or behind walls can still cause damage and encourage mold growth and other problems.
- Evaporation: While dehumidification takes care of the air quality issue, we'll also evaporate any remaining liquid which will also help prevent mold growth, mildew, and other potential complications. Once this is done the area should be usable again.
- Monitoring: After the last of the water is evaporated we'll continue to keep an eye on the area to ensure there are no unexpected complications resulting from the water damage (even though the actual damage should be gone).
Get a free professional water removal cost estimate in Ohio
Water damage requires an immediate response from a qualified professional. If you have water damage due to flooding, plumbing failure, or any other cause then don't hesitate to contact the experienced professionals at ServiceMaster by Disaster Recon today.
commercial disaster restoration experts, we can remove the water and help you address issues such as bacteria,
corrosion, damaged personal property, electrical issues, mold remediation,
and potential foundation problems. We are available 24/7 and we offer
free estimates throughout Northeast Ohio. you can reach us by phone at
or contact us online today in Akron, Cleveland, Canton, Medina, Lorain, Lakewood, Elyria, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Mentor, Gates Mills, and throughout the surrounding areas!