Odor Removal Services in McAllen
What Causes Odors?
Permeating smells in your home is the last thing you need to worry about. Not only are they unpleasant, but they can disrupt a healthy environment, introducing toxins that your family shouldn’t breathe. Fortunately, you’ve found the right place. At ServiceMaster Recovery by H&M our licensed, insured, and highly trained team of professionals is ready to help you eliminate these smells once and for all. Guiding you through the process from start to finish, you’ll soon breathe easier once again. Whether it only takes one treatment, or several to get things back to normal, you can rely on us.
There are several situations that create permeating odors, but some of the most common in McAllen are:
- Fire and smoke, whether the fire was natural or a home accident
- Water and mold from floods, leaks, or poor ventilation
- Sewage and biological sources from a backup or contamination situation
Appliance malfunctions, severe weather, and plumbing problems tend to be the root cause of these situations. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions – we are happy to talk through your situation and see what we can do to help you recover.
Our Odor Removal Techniques
Of course, it’s important to our team that you understand the process entirely. That’s why we meet with you, thoroughly inspect the situation, and create an action plan so that you know what’s happening step by step. Before any work begins, you’ll have transparent pricing and answers to all of your questions or concerns. But you don’t need to take our word for it! We ask customers to share their experiences in these recent testimonials. Not only does it offer a way for you to see firsthand what other homeowners say about working with us, but it also helps us remain accountable to our high standards of excellence.
Using proven methods and quality equipment, ServiceMaster Recovery by H&M has several treatments and deodorization tools to carefully remove odor, including:
- Air scrubbers that have high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters
- Thermal fog machines that neutralize odor anywhere smoke has permeated
- Ozone techniques that use oxidizing agents to remove odors from a space
- Hydroxyl generators that mimic the way sunlight sanitizes the outdoors
- No matter what caused the odor or how severe the issue is, our team has your home covered