For most homeowners facing water or fire damage, knowing where to start and whom to ask for help is a daunting task.
For 30 years, ServiceMaster Clean in a Wink has worked locally to be a trusted partner to insurance companies and policyholders – a fact that’s remained unchanged throughout our history. To help you make the most informed decision possible, here are nine questions that can help you select a quality damage restoration company:
- How quickly can the restoration company respond to a crisis situation, and what is their track record?
- Have they gone through a certified training program for water remediation, fire remediation and policyholder communication?
- Do they follow IICRC guidelines and protocols?
- Do they focus on restoration or replacement?
- Are they up-to-date on the latest information and technology in the industry?
- Do they ask you the right questions?
- Do they have a procedure for communicating with the agent, adjuster and homeowner?
- Do they explain the process and answer all your questions, helping you to feel more at ease with the loss?
- Do they have a system for asking and measuring customer satisfaction and feedback on a job?
It continues to be our goal at ServiceMaster Clean in a Wink to respond quickly, restore thoroughly and serve wholeheartedly in every disaster restoration project we take on — from small kitchen fires to large basements filled with water.
To learn more about our disaster restoration services, call us at .