RESIDENTIAL BASEMENT OR LEAKING PIPES CLEANUP SERVICE
Basements are the lowest point in a home and tend to flood first during any kind of water emergency. When the unexpected happens, we're on site within 2-4 hours to restore your home as quickly as possible. With rapid response, your floors, walls, and personal property can often be restored.
Water intrusions can occur in basements from sources inside and outside the structure. Excessive rain or snow melt can over saturate the ground, resulting in hydrostatic pressure. Hydrostatic pressure occurs when moisture outside of the basement or foundational wall exceeds the pressure inside. Water will naturally seek the lower pressure, resulting in foundational leaks and even cracks.
Here's how we get your home back to normal:
- We use proprietary products that were developed exclusively for ServiceMaster Restore®
- We remove the water quickly and efficiently before the water starts to cause structural damage and secondary water problems
- We bring in dehumidifiers that work to remove the moisture and start moving the air to help to dry out the basement
- Once the water and the moisture are completely removed, we will clean, sanitize and treat the area with an antimicrobial agent to make sure that mold does not form
- We work with you through every step of the process and often times, work with your insurance company to get your claims processed as quickly as possible
LET US TAKE THE STRESS OFF YOUR SHOULDERS
A flooded basement is not only one of the most destructive events your home can experience, it’s also one of the most emotionally stressful events you may ever go through. Our team of trained, caring, and professional water damage technicians is here for you and your family. We’ll guide you through the process and do everything as quickly and efficiently as possible in order to get your home and life back to normal.