Residential Odor Removal Services in Saco & Surrounding Areas
Deodorization Specialists You Can Count On
At ServiceMaster Elite - Maine, our specialty is restoring property after damages have occurred. One consequence of many disaster scenarios is lingering smells and unpleasant odors. That’s why we designed top-of-the-line deodorization solutions to clean and clear the air you breathe quickly.
Our deodorization services can treat smells caused by:
- Fire, soot, & smoke – Smoke and soot can sink into your walls, ceilings, and furnishings long after you extinguish the flames. The harmful particles associated with soot and ash can absorb into nearly every surface and linger in the air. Fortunately, we have hi-tech tools and technologies to eliminate odors and remove pollutants quickly!
- Water & mold – Have you recently suffered from water damage caused by a flood, hurricane, storm, or other situation? If so, mold and mildew might have already infested your home. An outbreak of fungi will cause your air to smell musty. Mold spores are also unhealthy to breathe. They can cause asthmatic attacks, rashes, diseases, and respiratory issues. Don’t let mold and mildew spread unchecked, threatening your house and family’s health. Let us apply our cutting-edge techniques to eliminate mold efficiently.
- Sewer line issues – The stench of sewage (containing urine, feces, etc.) is something no property owner wants to experience or endure. For many, the reek can be unbearably nauseating. In addition to being unpleasant, sewer smells also come with health hazards – distributing dangerous airborne pathogens. Call a pro without delay if your sewer line is compromised or unsanitary. We’ve got the PPE and toolkit to remove bacteria-ridden waste safely.
Industry-Grade Odor Removal Tools
We can help rush to the rescue – whatever your odor problem may be! Our technicians utilize cutting-edge deodorization technologies to get rid of contaminants and pollutants.
These technologies include:
- Ozone generators that distribute oxidizing agents to clean the air
- Air scrubbers with high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters
- Hydroxyl generators that attack particulates with hydroxyl radicals
- Thermal fog machines that seep deep into materials to remove smells
The air is likely not healthy to be breathing if it smells unpleasant. After all, our sense of smell has evolved to reject scents of toxic and dangerous substances. As a result, we recommend reaching out to a pro deodorizing specialist right away if you’re dealing with smoke, mold, or sewage. You deserve the seasoned expertise of professional technicians who know how to remove stubborn odors fast.
Advanced Odor Removal Treatments
Our deodorizing agents can neutralize all kinds of airborne chemicals that can harm pets, plants, and humans. You can rest assured knowing we’ll use eco-friendly, non-toxic solutions to get the job done right. Our restoration specialists are backed by years of firsthand experience and professional training. We can deodorize every facet and surface of your home, regardless of the material.
Our deodorization services can clean:
- Wooden Floors
- And much more!
Our deodorization process involves 4 simple steps. We will:
- Identify the odor & inspect for undetected issues
- Create an effective deodorization strategy
- Remove all residue from the affected area
- Clean the space to return it to shipshape condition
Want to book a complimentary consultation? Let us navigate you through our restoration process with upfront price estimates and a detailed overview of our services.
Why ServiceMaster Elite Is Your One-Stop Solution for Premier Service
ServiceMaster Elite - Maine is proud to belong to a nationwide franchise family with industry-best service! The ServiceMaster brand name has been trusted for over 60 years. We live up to our reputation by providing unrivaled restoration solutions backed by cutting-edge technologies and resources.
Our team will arrive punctually and ready to quickly assess the situation and get to work without delay. We understand and empathize with how traumatic and destabilizing emergencies can be. You can expect our technicians to proceed with both urgency and compassion.
Disasters and emergencies can occur at any hour – including on holidays and in the middle of the night. That’s why our emergency restoration technicians remain on standby 24/7 to serve you when you need it most!
Do you need to book residential deodorization services? Call (207) 436-8295 or contact us online today!