Mold Damage Services in Granger, IN
No one wants to deal with mold, yet it’s present in almost every space. There is mold in your home right now. The good news is mold needs the right humidity level (higher than 50%), moisture, and bacteria to spread. Unfortunately, mold is fast acting, only needing less than 72 hours to begin growing under the right conditions. This is why you contact ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration by 24/7 for immediate assistance when you find mold.
We offer mold remediation and restoration services for a Granger homeowner—like you—to remove the fungus from your space and restore affected areas. Our qualified restoration professionals have tackled mold removal projects for one-story single-family homes and multiple-story residential buildings.
Because mold multiplies rapidly, we’re on call 24 hours a day to support your home with exceptional and competitively priced mold damage solutions.
How Do I Remove Mold from My House?
Using white distilled vinegar on hard non-porous surfaces is an effective mold killer. Still, mold remediation is a job better left to our Granger mold removal specialists. We don’t recommend solo mold disinfection, as the wrong chemicals or techniques can actually cause it to spread, worsening the situation.
Our team performs a thorough inspection to locate the mold, treat the surfaces it’s growing on, and repair the damage it’s caused. We’re here to guide you through this difficult and messy process so that you can reclaim your home.
How Does Mold Get Inside a Property?
Mold is a sneaky fungus with various genera that can exacerbate pre-existing health conditions or bring on cold-like symptoms. But how does mold even get into your home long enough to wreak havoc on your life?
The answer isn’t simple, as mold can enter your home in multiple ways, including:
- Air ducts – Gaps in ductwork can cause moisture and bacteria to enter your ventilation system and grow mold. You’ll want to clean your air ducts at least every 2-3 years to avoid any issues.
- Clothing – Believe it or not, mold can be carried from the outside to inside your home, unknowing. Mold can attach to clothing fabrics, become airborne and find an adequate surface to spread.
- Pets – Pet hair is a perfect host for mold looking for a warm moisture source to spread. Like hitching a ride on your clothing, mold spores can attach to your pet’s fur or fine hair and enter your space.
- Moisture – Almost any moisture source helps create the perfect environment for mold spores to multiply. If you’ve just experienced a severe weather event or a burst pipe, you need a professional to repair the issue immediately to avoid a potential mold problem.
- Fires – Fires themselves don’t produce mold, but water from firefighting efforts certainly can jumpstart mold growth if your home isn’t dehumidified properly.
Why Granger’s Residents Choose Us
When you trust ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration by 24/7 to partner with you to restore your Granger home, we make the process convenient, prompt, and tailored to suit your needs.
24/7 Restoration Services
Weak foundation, damaged structural components, and other severe mold issues don’t know day from night—for the most part. So, when you have a severe mold emergency early in the morning or late in the evening, you can count on our restoration service professionals in Granger to be there to support you.
Local & Courteous Restoration Professionals
Our recovery experts are highly trained and compassionate, offering detailed guidance because we know how devastating this situation can be. We aim to mitigate any confusion during the restoration project and help you get back on your feet faster.
We use advanced, industrial-grade equipment and proprietary disinfectants to remove mold from hard and soft surfaces. You can rely on our effective and eco-friendly products to help you feel comfortable in your home again.