Emergency Board Up Services – Milwaukee, WI
In the case that your home or office building is significantly damaged, it is critical that you hire site stabilization professionals in order to minimize the risk of further damage.
There are almost endless reasons for why you may need these services, such as severe storms, fires, floods, blizzards, and even accidents; however, your response should always be to secure your site swiftly.
For these reasons and more, we provide emergency board up services here at ServiceMaster Kwik Restore to property owners in the Milwaukee, WI, area.
When homes and commercial buildings have sustained structural damage at their core, or have experienced severe exterior damage, they are at risk of incurring further damage, or collapsing entirely, if not stabilized properly.
Our experienced technicians work to maintain structural integrity by fortifying core structural elements, as well as covering any exterior holes and openings.
While the importance of stabilizing vulnerable, core structural elements is admittedly obvious, there are a variety of reasons why exterior damage should be addressed.
The primary concern is increased damage due to exposure to outside elements. These outside elements can include rain, wind, pests, vandals, and burglars, among others.
Because of these, roofs, walls, and other damaged structures with openings, as well as anything within them, are at risk.
Once your site is fully secured, then full reconstruction and restoration efforts can safely begin.
When you utilize our emergency board up services here at ServiceMaster Kwik Restore, you can expect the following:
- Quick Response: We are available 24 hours a day, and respond to emergency situations as swiftly as possible.
- Covering of Openings: We fully cover all holes and openings that leave your property exposed to unpredictable exterior conditions.
- Structural Stabilization: In addition to stabilizing exterior elements, we fully secure any core structural elements that may have been damaged.
- Roof Tarping: We also tarp roofs in order to prevent further damage from occurring to them, as well as anything beneath them.
- Enclosures and Barricades: We provide temporary enclosures and barricades when necessary.
- Final Inspection: We perform a final inspection in order to ensure that your property is properly stabilized to the fullest extent possible.
As we stated before, site stabilization through emergency board up services is a critical step in any serious reconstruction and restoration project.
Not only does it provide your site with greater structural integrity, but it reduces the risk of further damage occurring, and grants a greater level of safety to you, your loved ones, and future construction crews, as well.
We are available 24 hours a day, and respond to emergency situations such as these as swiftly as possible.
We have experience with stabilizing properties that have been damaged by almost any event imaginable, and are proud to service those in the Milwaukee, WI, area.
If your property has experienced heavy damage, and you would like to take advantage of our emergency board up services here at ServiceMaster Kwik Restore, then we encourage you to give us a call at 888 SM-KWIK1