Hard Surface Floor Cleaning – Milwaukee, WI
For home and business owners alike, first impressions from visitors are important, and, no matter what you say or do, nothing makes a greater first impression than the condition of your hard surface flooring.
Hard surface floors (such as hardwood, vinyl, tile, laminate, ceramic, concrete, etc.) may be durable, but they are certainly subject to gradual wear and tear over time.
Changes may be subtle, but consistent dirt buildup, stains, and damage can leave your floors in a poor condition if they are not adequately cleaned and maintained by you and professionals.
Being proactive on your own is great, but professional hard surface floor cleaning services do wonders in lengthening the life of your floors, and can make them look as good as new.
Here at ServiceMaster Kwik Restore, we provide this and more to property owners in the Milwaukee, WI, area.
Consistent foot traffic can wear down even the most durable floors over time. This is because the natural friction will slowly weaken its finish, which can lead to stains and dirt buildup. In many scenarios, dirt and debris will actually contribute to this, almost like sandpaper.
Foreign objects can also gather within crevices between panels, tiles, and strips. If not properly treated, this will eventually weaken the adhesives holding your floors together.
Our highly trained technicians take all of this into account when developing a plan to restore your hard surface floors. Based on their condition, as well as the type of flooring, we will determine the most optimal cleaning products and methodologies to utilize.
When you select us here at ServiceMaster Kwik Restore for our hard surface floor cleaning services, you can expect the following:
- Swift Response and Initial Inspection: We are available 24 hours a day to make appointments, and will begin our work by inspecting your floors to determine ideal cleaning products and processes to employ.
- Pre-Treatment: We pre-treat spots and stains with eco-friendly products before tackling the bulk of our restoration efforts.
- Complete Cleaning: We fully remove dirt and soil with our industry-best cleaning methodologies and equipment.
- Baseboard Cleaning: We even address hard-to-reach areas by cleaning baseboards and corners.
- Refinishing and Drying: We refinish or seal your floor, and properly dry it to ensure future protection.
- Final Inspection: We perform a final inspection to ensure that your hard surface floor is restored to the fullest extent possible.
While regular cleaning (such as sweeping, mopping, etc.) is important, nothing will guarantee the level of cleanliness and protection quite like a professional cleaning and refinishing.
Doing this regularly is the only way to make sure that your hard surface floors will remain in good condition for years to come, thus protecting your investment.
We are available 24 hours a day to set appointments, and are happy to service home and business owners in the Milwaukee, WI, area.