Water Damage Restoration Services in Plano, TX
Trusted Water Damage Restoration Near You
There are numerous potential sources of water damage, including all of the following: washing machine, water heater, and dishwasher malfunctions, natural floods, pipe bursts, sewage backups, rainstorms, and more.
But despite the fact that it is common, building materials, especially those that are porous, can quickly become ruined without immediate restoration services.
ServiceMaster of North Texas proudly provides water damage restoration services for homes and buildings in Plano, TX.
- Respond within 2 hours of your first call,
- Prevent the water damage from spreading,
- Perform the initial inspection, and
- Restore the affected surfaces to their original conditions.
Finally, with a quick response and efficient water mitigation service, you can be sure that your property will be fully dried and ready to go in a timely manner. If sewage water is present on the property, we are equipped to perform complete sewage removal.
Need water damage restoration? We can help. Call us at (972) 284-0757 or reach out online to book your service. We've served the Plano, TX area since 1978!
Problems Caused by Water Damage
Water will spread quickly throughout a structure even if you don’t first notice it. Porous building materials will weaken and rot, and any wood, drywall, or flooring will become vulnerable to damage.
To make matters worse, mold will soon begin to grow if the water is not cleaned up quickly by a professional water damage restoration company.
If you have standing water in your basement, rainwater has entered your home, or even if your kitchen has flooded, contact a water restoration crew immediately. Any amount of water can quickly become an emergency.
See our water damage restoration crew in the Plano, TX area in action in our video:
Why Water Restoration Needs to Happen Fast
Regardless of the source, water damage will continue to spread until immediate mitigation occurs. Over time, it will begin to cause warping, discoloring, fading, and eventually permanent damage to the affected materials.
This is not to mention the inevitable mold growth that will develop within 48 hours of the water damage. If you don’t act fast enough you may need mold remediation services as well. You can imagine the number of problems that can arise from this situation.
But when calling ServiceMaster of North Texas for immediate water damage restoration, our water cleanup technicians will begin working on the affected area right away.
Due to the risk of permanent damage and mold growth, we are available 24/7 for all water damage emergencies, using professional drying equipment to remove excess water and moisture from the affected surfaces.
How the Water Damage Restoration Process Works
In addition to their years of experience, our flood cleanup technicians are IICRC-certified to handle all aspects of the water restoration process.
To begin the water damage restoration process, we will identify the severity of the damage and create a restoration plan involving the use of humidifiers and air movers. We will also dry out damaged furnishings, helping you to decide if they should be replaced or restored.
Our water damage restoration services in Plano, TX consist of all of the following:
- 24/7 availability and emergency response
- Total flood cleanup and removal of excess water
- Initial inspection to create a customized water restoration plan
- Setting up drying equipment
- Removal of soiled porous materials
- Frequent monitoring and re-positioning of drying equipment
- Installation of replacement materials
- Application of anti-microbial products
- Odor removal after water damage restoration is complete
- Final inspection of the water damage cleanup project
- Working with insurance in relation to the water damage
Water Damage Repairs – What to Do
- Call ServiceMaster of North Texas right away for water damage mitigation services.
- Turn off all electricity if there is standing water. We are able to provide you with backup generators, but in order to ensure your safety you must turn off all electricity.
- Find the source of the water damage and stop it.
- If the water damage is sewage, avoid all contact with the water.
- Remove all contents from the floor that are not tacked down.
Flood Cleanup – What NOT to Do
- Do not try to extract the water with a vacuum cleaner.
- Do not enter any room with severe electrical or structural damage.
- Do not remove anything that is attached to the floor.
- Do not turn on the ceiling fan if the walls and ceiling are wet.
- Do not disturb any visible mold.
Complete Water Restoration in Plano, TX
We understand that water and flood damage can be stressful, but our 24/7 water restoration services will guarantee that the affected area will be returned to its original condition. But remember — The damage will continue to spread until the source is removed and the affected area is treated immediately by a professional water damage restoration crew.
ServiceMaster of North Texas is available 24/7 at (972) 284-0757 in the Plano, TX area to provide emergency water damage restoration services for both homes and businesses.