Water Damage Restoration in Waynesboro
From unexpected weather events to unfortunate plumbing disasters, water damage is a common problem you can face in your home. It can occur in various ways, but regardless of how it enters your home, water in the home should be dealt with as soon as possible.
What to Do During Water Damage
At the first sign of a water-related emergency, be sure to:
- Put a Stop to Water – If water is coming from your plumbing system, locate the main shut-off valve and put a stop to the water as soon as possible. If dealing with a flood, sandbagging doorways is a great way to reduce the spread of water.
- Protect Valuables – Take a glance around your space. Are there any unreplaceable items that need saving? From art to family photos, be sure to protect what you can.
- Call Our Team – At the first indication that you have water damage or a water-related emergency on your hands, call a local water damage restoration expert for immediate help!
What Not to Do During Water Damage
As much as it's important to discuss what to do when water enters your home, it's also important to discuss a few things not to do to ensure the health and safety of you and your space.
If you're dealing with water damage, be sure to never:
- Enter a flooded room without completely turning off the electricity
- Remove tacked-down water damaged carpet without help
- Never attempt to use household vacuum or appliances on water
The Water Damage Restoration Process in Waynesboro
At ServiceMaster of Shenandoah Valley, we're available 24/7, every day of the year, for any of your emergency water damage services. We're a team of insured, certified, and experienced restoration experts prepared to offer you the services needed to get things back on track.
After you give our team a call, we'll arrive at your home as soon as possible. We'll quickly assess the damage, put a stop to the water source, water will begin to be removed, and the area will be restored to its previous condition! Our Waynesboro team utilizes their combined decades of experience and ServiceMaster's proven tools and operations to provide exceptional service every time.
Request your Waynesboro water damage repair service by giving us a call at (540) 269-4672!