Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
No item in your home absorbs more than your carpets and rugs. Nothing else affects your home’s appearance in quite the same way.
A professional cleaning every six to 12 months helps maintain your carpets’ appearance. ServiceMaster Clean has the equipment and expertise to remove dirt, detergent and moisture—unlike rented carpet-cleaning equipment, which leaves carpets wet with detergent residue. We work to your specifications and guarantee the job is done right.
People and pets tend to gravitate toward fabric-covered furnishings, so those pieces show soil and dirt quickly. The professionals at ServiceMaster Clean are experts at selecting the correct cleaning system for various fabric types and soil conditions.
Call one of our office locations for a quote today on your carpet and upholstery cleaning needs. We have someone ready to help answer any questions!
Residential Spills & Spotting Tips
- Ball Point Ink: Use hair spray and be sure to rinse the entire area well with water when finished.
- Blood Stains: Flush with cold water. Avoid hot water as heat will set the blood stain.
- Candle Wax: Put a brown paper bag over the dried wax and run a hot iron over it. The bag will absorb the hot wax.
- Grass Stains: Apply rubbing alcohol liberally to stained area.
- Grease and Oil Marks: Gently rub in talcum powder, cornmeal or cornstarch. Let it set then brush or sponge powder away.
- Gum: Freeze the gum with ice and use a dull knife to remove.
- Red Wine: Use club soda to flush the wine from the carpet fibers.
- Soft Drinks: Apply a solution or one quart water with one teaspoon mild detergent and one teaspoon of white vinegar.