Commercial Restoration Services
Part of any strong business plan is preparing for emergencies and natural disasters, at ServiceMaster Quality Restoration we know that for your business, lost time is lost revenue — and potentially lost customers. You deserve the peace of mind that comes with a program minimizing business and financial disruptions in the event of property damage or loss.
Some questions to consider:
- Do you have a plan?
- Do you and your employees know who to call?
- Do you know that ServiceMaster Quality Restoration can minimize disruptions and get your business back in operation in a timely manner?
Quality Commercial Restoration Vendors
If you’re part of our insurance company vendor program, we will serve your customers with our top corps of disaster restoration professionals, our Quality Restoration Vendors (QRVs). And if the job requires environmental cleanup, construction services or further contingency planning, we’ll call on our strategic partners to help us get the job done right.
Established in 1991, the ServiceMaster Quality Restoration QRV Network has been a solution for insurance industry professionals in identifying franchisees committed to providing superior, consistent disaster mitigation services.
To earn and maintain QRV certification, each business must:
- Demonstrate the ability to competently deliver every aspect of the ServiceMaster Quality Commercial Restoration service guarantees including accessibility, response time, communications capabilities, quality results, and conscientious safety controls.
- Employ the utmost integrity in estimating and billing practices.
- Complete, and commit to continue, employee training programs that keep ServiceMaster Quality Restoration on the cutting edge of effective restoration techniques, products, and technology.
- Use the proven ServiceMaster Quality Restoration equipment, processes, and products.
- Perform all services in compliance with ServiceMaster Quality Restoration specifications.
- Meet or exceed the ServiceMaster Quality Restoration requirements for General Liability Insurance and Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
- Resolve customer service issues swiftly and professionally. Guaranteed.
- Commit to the ServiceMaster Quality Restoration principles of environmental stewardship.
At ServiceMaster Quality Restoration, we closely monitor all members of the QRV network to ensure complete adherence to its requirements.