With summer now at its peak, I bet you’re using your grill often.
At ServiceMaster Quality Restoration in Charlotte, NC, we’ve seen it all. Even the most innocent of activities like grilling could lead to an unexpected disaster. Keep in the mind the following tips and keep your home and family safe all summer long.
Grilling Safety Tips
- NEVER LEAVE YOUR GRILL UNATTENDED
- KEEP ALL COMBUSTIBLES AWAY FROM THE GRILL
- Setup grilling area 10 feet away from any residential building
- Keep a fire extinguisher nearby for emergency use
- Always keeps grilling areas on non-combustibles surfaces
Follow these grilling safety guidelines and you’ll prevent fire damage to your home or property.