Flood Damage Restoration in Corona
Whether or not your property is within a low-lying area in Corona, flooding and water damage happens for many reasons. From kitchen appliance malfunctions to a burst pipe, flood damage is a dangerous situation to encounter. If it’s not taken care of quickly and correctly, the problem will only worsen – creating electrical hazards, further expenses, and the potential for toxic mold growth.
Thankfully, there are reliable and friendly experts you can count on to provide immediate assistance. With a quick phone call any time of day, ServiceMaster Absolute Water & Fire Damage Services will send a team of professional technicians to be at your side.
Water Damage Mitigation Process
After flooding occurs, we get to work fast with best-in-class equipment that can accurately detect the presence of moisture to ensure comprehensive extraction and drying. We can rapidly assist in bringing your property back to excellent condition:
- We’ll start with a thorough assessment of the situation to determine the entire scope of work.
- Next, we’ll move onto water damage mitigation to stop the water from spreading and causing further problems throughout the property.
- Lastly, we’ll help you restore as much of your property and possessions as possible to their pre-loss condition.
Things You Should do While Waiting for Flood Damage Restoration
Before our ServiceMaster Absolute Water & Fire Damage Services experts arrive, there are steps you can take to make an impact on the extent of repairs necessary after water damage.
- Turn off the electricity immediately so you can safely enter an affected area without the risk of electrical shock.
- Relocate wet possessions and area rugs to a safe and dry location. Leave permanently attached carpeting and wallpaper as-is for removal during the mitigation process.
- Remove any water you can by mopping, but do not attempt to use a household vacuum that cannot hold liquids.
- Wipe down furniture that cannot move, using foil as a barrier to protect furniture legs from the wet flooring.
- Open windows and doors to let air flow through the room. You can also open cabinet drawers and doors to help them dry quicker.
If you are unsure what the next step is, it may be best to wait for a team of flood damage restoration experts to arrive. We never recommend attempting to address a disaster situation without professional expertise. Leave the work to our team and we will make sure your home is dry, repaired, and back to normal as soon as possible.
Acting quickly gives you a higher chance of preventing additional damage. Call (858) 946-4745 or contact us online.