Commercial Mold Inspection & Removal
Protect Your Business from Destructive FungI
Mold contamination is a growing concern for businesses of all sizes. Mold, a fungus that is found in damp places, can grow almost anywhere moist conditions exist. Left unattended, it can cause health problems as well as serious structural damage to your facility. As your go-to experts in commercial mold remediation, ServiceMaster Restore® takes a methodical and systematic approach to carefully identify the source of the mold growth and help eliminate mold from your working environment. The presence of mold in your building means significant repairs may be necessary. This presents a financial problem for business owners.
Mold Inspection and Testing
Our commercial restoration experts have encountered countless mold contamination problems over the years and are fully equipped to assist you with the removal. We use advanced tools and processes that ensure the problem is fully taken care of so that your business can quickly get back to normal.
What Are the Signs of Mold Damage To Look For In Your Building?
Mold damage can be hidden and often goes undetected. If you have had any of the following issues your business could be at risk for mold damage:
- A recent flood or water damage
- Leaks in or around the building, either from burst pipes or air conditioning systems
- Musty odors in the building
- Discoloration or water stains on the walls or ceilings
Structural Mold Damage to Your Business
Molds gradually destroy the things they grow on and can grow anywhere:
- HVAC systems
- Furnishings and more
Health Problems Caused By Mold
Mold not only is unsightly and causes a musty odor, but it can also cause health issues. If your business is contaminated with mold, all molds have the potential to cause side effects:
- Breathing Difficulties
- Skin irritation
- Allergic reactions
- Aggravation of asthma symptoms
Let our commercial mold damage restoration team take care of your mold problem. If you suspect mold in your business, count on ServiceMaster Restore to quickly remediate the issue and let you get back to business as soon as possible.
Our Mold Inspection & Removal Process
ServiceMaster Restore provides professional mold removal services that are sure to get you back on track. ServiceMaster Restore makes the mold damage removal and restoration process simple:
- Once we assess the damage, we'll work with you to create a comprehensive mold remediation plan unique to your needs for mold damage removal and restoration.
- Then, we'll keep you informed every step of the way to ensure we're always on the same page and providing the best work.
- With our guided expertise, innovative tools, and advanced technologies, we'll get your business up and running again as soon as possible.
Don’t let your business be ruined by mold! If you suspect or are unsure if your business is contaminated by mold, ServiceMaster Restore works with nationally recognized testing facilities and can provide mold inspection, laboratory analysis, and written remediation plans. We know how to identify and eliminate the source of what has caused the mold and implement the proper processes to help eliminate mold growth.