Benefits of the Personality Profile Report
- Improve communication
- Identify Strengths
- Increase productivity
- Reduce stress
- Learn how you come across to others
- Grow personally
- Be more motivated
- Improve relationships through understanding
- Develop amazing people skills
- Unlock your leadership potential
- Quickly identify personality traits in others
What makes a Personality Profile Report unique from other DISC-based personality profiles?
Personality Profile Report are distinguished from other DISC personality profiles available on the market by offering the following important features:
- You will receive positive, personalized feedback. We want you to be encouraged after you read your report, so the language we use is uplifting and helpful.
- You will be encouraged in your strengths. You will better understand the value you have on a team and as an individual.
- Your report will not label you in a simplistic manner. Many reports on the market give feedback based on only the 4 major personality traits. Your profile goes much further by emphasizing your unique BLEND of traits. Our technology is based on 41 specific blends of personality traits. Therefore, you get in-depth feedback while still having the advantage of the easily understood DISC model.
- You will not be labeled as having particular weaknesses or “blind-spots.” No assumptions will be made about areas that you need to grow in. Instead, we identify areas to consider in order to be your best without being critical. This is, perhaps, the most unique aspect of our approach.
- We offer high value in the quality of the feedback given. We know that there is a wide range of prices available for personality reports in the market. Our approach is to offer reports that are both positive and practical, so we have invested heavily into our report processor system. Our content database is very extensive and has required many years to develop. Thus, our focus has not been to have the lowest price products. Our focus has been to offer the best personality reports with the highest value.