commercial fire damage restoration in Laurel
Experienced Fire Restoration Contractors Near You
When your business is affected by a fire, you need help now! Not only do the flames of a fire cause intense damage to commercial properties, but the lingering smoke and soot left over are capable of incredible damage if not cleaned immediately. As soon as the flames are out, contact ServiceMaster Action Cleaning!
24/7 Emergency Fire Damage Repair
Our team is always on call to respond to a fire disaster. Fires can strike at any moment and you need a reliable fire damage restoration team to step in immediately to minimize the damage to your property. ServiceMaster Action Cleaning works around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to make sure that we can be there when you need us.
Smoke And Soot Damage
Smoke and soot can quickly spread to areas of your property that were not touched by the flames. Soot is often found inside cupboards and drawers, on most surfaces, and in your HVAC system. If smoke and soot are not cleaned up quickly, both can cause permanent and costly damage. The team at ServiceMaster knows exactly where to look for smoke and soot damage and how to quickly clean and restore the affected areas. Call us for smoke damage inspection and restoration services after a fire in your business or commercial property.
Our Process for Commercial Fire & Smoke Damage Clean-Up
It’s not just what is burned that needs to be restored. Fires can result in other extensive damage as a result of the smoke and the process of putting out the fire. Smoke damage can spread throughout your building to areas not affected by the actual fire and the sprinkler system in your building can cause damage to your walls, floors, and belongings.
Other fire damages that could affect your business include:
- Ash and smoke can continue to cause damage and corrosion to materials left behind.
- Smoke and soot residue remain on surfaces long after the fire and continue to cause problems until they are removed.
- Within minutes, walls, equipment, surfaces, and other areas can be discolored.
- Smoke causes etching in glass and will tarnish metal quickly.
Not all commercial fire damage is the same. Our thorough, proven fire restoration process includes:
- Inspecting the structural integrity of the building for safety
- Identifying the source to determine the type of fire that occurred
- Evaluating all areas that suffered water damage as a result of fire suppression efforts to identify those that may need treatment
- Remediating water damage (if any)
- Evaluating sensitive materials that may be damaged as a result of smoke and soot particles
- Removing contents from the building
- Collecting immediate items you may need to operate your business remotely
- Securing removal, storage, and cleaning of sensitive files and data storage devices
- Salvaging of product stock, raw materials, commodities, and machinery
- Packing out the remaining contents for cleaning and storage
We perform structural restoration, including:
- Removing any charred contents that may seal in smoke, such as insulation and burned wood
- Evaluating carpets and floor coverings that may need to be removed
- Treating affected surfaces for smoke odors and sealing to keep any leftover odors from leaking back into the building
- Cleaning, eliminating odors, and deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition
- Returning items to the original location and helping to restore your normal operation
Smoke continues to destroy your structure and its contents even after the fire is out. Smoke that has coated or penetrated surfaces continues to affect the chemical composition of fabrics, metals, walls, ceilings, and even tiles. Count on us to handle every aspect of the smoke and soot removal, as well as restore areas damaged by fire. We’ve got you covered with a comprehensive range of fire damage services, including soot, smoke, and odor removal.
Don’t Try to Do It Yourself
The residue left behind after a fire is hazardous and can cause health problems if it is not taken care of correctly and thoroughly. You do not want to attempt to clean up your business on your own after a fire, as you may cause more damage. Only experts with the right training and tools can assure the job is done properly. The ServiceMaster Restore team is more than ready to handle all your commercial restoration needs. We are available 24/7 to speak with you regarding your situation.
Call Now for Commercial Fire Damage Restoration in Laurel: (601) 476-6501