Rely on Our Insurance Company Vendor Programs in Laurel & Across Mississippi
ServiceMaster Action Cleaning offers your insurance company nationwide preferred vendor programs designed to your standards. These programs include preferred service to your customers, agreed-upon pricing, and one toll free number to access our network of franchisees.
Benefits for Your Customers
When you refer your customers to our number (601) 476-6501, they receive quick disaster recovery response in their time of need. With our programs, the claims process takes just a few hours – not days. This quick mitigation response helps to lower the cost of claims and provides customers with fast, professional service.
Peace of Mind
Anxious customers dealing with water or fire losses feel better knowing the right help is on the way, and that their lives will get back to normal as quickly as possible.
ServiceMaster Action Cleaning guarantees to answer calls to (601) 476-6501 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our crews will begin emergency services on-site within four hours.
Here are examples of the pre-approved mitigation services provided through insurance company vendor programs:
- Loss site inspection and evaluation
- Water damage mitigation including extraction services
- Initiate the drying process
- Lift/remove wet or damaged carpet
- Dispose of wet carpet padding
- Use of air movers and dehumidifiers
- Move and inspect furniture to facilitate drying of carpet and structure
- Handle mold in areas of up to 10 square feet
- Loss site inspection and evaluation
- Emergency pre-cleaning (fire mitigation is limited to the pre-cleaning treatment of “at risk” surfaces such as metal, marble or any surface at risk of being etched from the corrosive gasses from the fire)
- If water is present, accomplish the pre-authorized water procedures
- Report findings to the adjuster to determine what else may need to be done (pack-out service and/or contents cleaning)
Quality Restoration Vendors
Make sure your company is part of our QRV/800 RESPOND insurance company vendor program. Our top team of disaster restoration professionals – known as Quality Restoration Vendors – will arrive in 4 hours to restore your customer’s home back to normal. Our quick response and pre-authorized solutions and costs save you time and money.
Among all of the accomplished ServiceMaster Restore disaster recovery professionals stands a select group of franchisees. These businesses have earned special distinction as Quality Restoration Vendors (QRV), allowing them to participate in our special insurance company vendor programs.
Established in 1991, the ServiceMaster Restore QRV Network has been a solution for insurance industry professionals in identifying franchisees committed to providing superior, consistent disaster mitigation services.
To earn and maintain QRV certification, each business must:
- Demonstrate the ability to competently deliver every aspect of the ServiceMaster Cleaning service guarantees including accessibility, response time, communications capabilities, quality results, and conscientious safety controls.
- Employ the utmost integrity in estimating and billing practices.
- Complete, and commit to continue, employee training programs that keep ServiceMaster Restore on the cutting edge of effective restoration techniques, products, and technology.
- Use the proven ServiceMaster Restore equipment, processes, and products.
- Perform all services in compliance with ServiceMaster Restore specifications.
- Meet or exceed the ServiceMaster Restore requirements for General Liability Insurance and Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
- Resolve customer service issues swiftly and professionally. Guaranteed.
- Commit to the ServiceMaster Restore principles of environmental stewardship.
ServiceMaster Restore closely monitors all members of the QRV network to ensure complete adherence to its requirements.
We invite you to give us a call, and find out for yourself why so many others choose ServiceMaster Action Cleaning for their restoration and cleaning services. No job is too small or too large for ServiceMaster Action Cleaning. We can be on your premises within four hours.
We are here to help! (601) 476-6501