Disinfection & Cleaning Services in Hartford county
Professional Disinfection for COVID or other infections diseases
The COVID-19 Pandemic has changed the way we all do business. Keeping employees and loved ones safe is the highest priority. Although we can not totally eradicate COVID, we can significantly reduce the chances of infection by using the most advanced disinfection technology on the market today - Electrostatic Sprayer Technology. Whether treating a facility with a COVID outbreak, or proactively disinfecting to prevent infections, we can often be there same day or next morning to disinfect and get you back to business sooner.
What is Electrostatic Disinfection?
- Electrostatic sprayer technology produces a fine mist that wraps 360o around target area, providing 4x more coverage of virus-killing disinfectant.
- Non-toxic disinfectant solutions are safer for inhabitants with less chemical exposure (method and product used are customized according to your environment to protect your surfaces and furniture from damage.)
- Decontamination is not new to ServiceMaster – it is the core of our business, and we adhere to CDC, EPA and IICRC standards.
- Our technicians have been decontaminating premises for years and are experienced in the proper protocol to create a safe, healthy environment.
- Technicians wear PPE and work safely to protect you, the customer.
When to start?
- The time is NOW. Providing a healthy environment is imperative to the success of your operation, and depending on size of premises, this can be completed in as little as 2 hours!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: We are already disinfecting our premises; how is this any different?
A: The difference is the method ~ Electrostatic Sprayer Technology produces tiny disinfectant droplets with a positive electric charge which are attracted to negatively charged surfaces. This causes disinfectant to wrap 360° around objects so the entire area has applied disinfectants, not just the high touch areas, significantly reducing the risk of infection. Conventional methods (rags/mop) can leave virus particles behind, exposing people to risk of infection.
Q: Are these chemicals safe to be sprayed at my business or home?
A: Absolutely, these sprayers allow us to use eco-friendly disinfectant tabs including PURTABS® and BruTabs 6S®. These are the same ingredients used to safely purify drinking water and are equally effective for disinfecting applications.
Q: Can this stain or damage my surfaces, floors, carpets or textiles?
A: The method and product used are customized according to your environment to protect your surfaces and furniture from damage. If there is a question about a specific surface, we are happy to test the area to ensure it is safe to treat.
Q: If the virus only remains active on surfaces for hours, why should I disinfect?
A: New research states that the virus can last on surfaces from just a few hours to up to a week. The truth is, the verdict is still out. Unfortunately, the US is a high litigious society, so it is best to protect your organization by being proactive to take extra precautions to avoid infections.
Q: How long will this process take and must I evacuate the premises?
A: Depending on the size of premises and other variables, it can take as little as 2 hours or larger facilities may take a full day. We will provide an approximate timeline along with your estimate. Although not required, it is best to evacuate premises, and before employees are allowed to return to work, consider taking temperatures to avoid infected individuals to re-enter.
Q: How do I know that your staff won’t bring infection into our building?
A: All staff have a temperature reading each morning, and they wear PPE gear before entering your premises which protects both the employee and the area that we are treating. We follow all CDC recommended practices and adhere to all EPA and IICRC standards, including disinfecting all equipment between jobs.
Trust the experts in Decontamination – Call for more information! (860) 850-2772