Visalia Commercial Tarping and Board-Up Services
Protecting Your Business & Employees
If your property was struck by disaster, whether from natural events or another incident, it’s crucial to start the recovery process as quickly as possible. The faster you react, the less time you need to keep your doors closed. In times like these, it’s reassuring to have a team of restoration professionals to count on. And you’ve come to the right place. At ServiceMaster by Benevento, we’re not just trained restoration experts. We’re caring individuals. Members of the Visalia community, ready to help our neighbors and get things back to normal.
Business owners call us because they know to expect:
- Licensed, insured, and trained professionals who can handle any aspect of the restoration process and guide owners with confidence
- Rapid response in times of emergency and careful site security to prevent any damage from worsening
- Fast arrival from a team with well-stocked vehicles, safety equipment, and a proven process
- A transparent breakdown of pricing and the plan of action before any work begins
- Satisfaction guarantees because everyone deserves to have peace of mind during stressful times like these
Of course, we don’t expect you to take our word for it. That’s why we ask customers who work with us to share their experiences – you can check them out in these recent testimonials.
Is Tarping and Board-Up Necessary?
There are many situations that lead to a comprehensive restoration process, and many of them begin with tarps and boards. This is because it’s an efficient and effective means of securing a facility before the security inspections, cleanup, and construction process can begin.
Some of the situations we help with tarping and boarding include damage from:
- Water (rainstorms, hail, floods, pipe backfups)
- Fire and smoke (natural fires, kitchen fires, grease fires)
- Weather (hurricanes, tornadoes, tsunamis)
- Specialty (vandalism, hoarding, trauma)
It’s important to keep in mind that this is not an exhaustive list. If you’re unsure whether you should have professionals tarp and board your facility for security, we’re just a phone call away.
A disaster can leave you feeling overwhelmed and helpless. Even if you went through rigorous pre-loss planning and did everything you could, some situations can’t be avoided. But you are not alone through this process. We are here to help. We handle these instances regularly and can help you face these challenging times.