Middletown Water Damage Restoration
No matter what the cause, fast mitigation is key to preventing further damage. ServiceMaster Restore By Calco Clean excels at rapid response and restoration.
Our technicians and fleet of fully-equipped, pre-loaded trucks are ready to respond to any water damage situation. If your property in the Middletown, NY area has been affected by water damage, give us a call right away at (845) 286-4406 and we'll be on site within 2-4 hours or less.
24/7 Water Damage Clean-Up in Middletown, NY
We’re here to serve you through every step of the restoration process. After dealing with thousands of situations just like yours, we understand just how stressful and frustrating dealing with a water related emergency is. Whether it’s from household appliances or mother nature, we’re here to help you with whatever situation you may be having.
We handle all aspects of the water damage restoration process from start to finish, including direct insurance billing. You’re our number 1 priority throughout the entire process. We’ll communicate with you every step of the way and we’re always available to answer any questions you may have.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process:
Inspection & Assessment
Damage caused by water increases substantially without prompt action. We are on site within 4 hours or less.
We have the pumps and truck mounted equipment to remove any standing water.
To safely destroy and inhibit the growth of microbes such as mold, mildew, bacteria, algae and fungus.
Drying: Air Movement
We have specialty equipment including heavy duty blowers to circulate and dry the air in your home or building.
Industrial strength dehumidifiers combined with our air blowers will remove all water vapor and moisture from your building.
All damaged materials are removed and discarded. We can repair all damage and restore your property to it's pre-disaster condition or better.
Water mitigation steps you can take before we arrive
Follow these steps to help keep damage to a minimum:
- If you can, remove some excess water with a mop, or a shop-vac. Don’t use a regular house-hold vacuum.
- Any wet area rugs or floor coverings can be taken outside.
- Make sure the bottoms of your curtains or draperies are not touching any water on the floor. Lift them up and loop them over the curtain rod.
- Wipe any water off of your furniture and take off any wet cushions and prop them up so they can dry evenly. Place aluminum foil under furniture legs to prevent them from absorbing any water.
- Grab any paintings or photographs and take them to a dry, safe location.
- If any books on shelves have gotten wet, do not remove them individually, instead pack them tightly to prevent the pages from warping. We have a specialized drying process.
- Open up closet doors, drawers, cabinets etc. to enhance air flow and drying.
What not to do:
- Don’t walk into a room with standing water. Always make sure the electricity is turned off first.
- Don’t try to remove the water with a regular house-hold vacuum.
- Do not attempt to remove your wall-to-wall carpeting, we’ll take care of this if necessary when we arrive.
- Don’t use any electrical appliances while on any wet surfaces.
- If there is visible mold, don’t disturb it. We have the equipment to do so safely.
Flood Damage Repair & Clean-up
When mother nature causes damage to your home from flooding, we are ready to respond. Whether a flooded basement, or a damaged roof from trees or other storm debris.
Flood water is considered category 3 black water. “Black water” is dangerous to both your health and your property. The water that gets in your home from flooding could contain all kinds of pathogens and contaminants. Sewage, garbage, water from waste lines can all get mixed into this rising water that gets into your home.
Special care must go into the flood damage restoration process and these disasters are typically covered by insurance so you’re best off calling for professional help.
We have people and equipment necessary to pump out and remove any water, board-up & tarp any compromised areas, and thoroughly sanitize, dry and dehumidify your property, preventing mold growth and damage to wood floors or drywall. For flood damage repair in Middletown, call ServiceMaster Restore. Our technicians are available for 24/7 repair and restoration.