Fire Damage Restoration in Cheyenne
One of the more sad and devastating damages to your home or business is certainly when a fire has taken over and consumed much of your valuable property and prized possessions. When this happens, one of the solaces you can take is knowing you have a dedicated team of professionals who can guide you through the process and bring as many items as possible back to a working condition.
At ServiceMaster by Country Lane, our team is more than licensed and insured experts; they’re kind individuals who are eager to come to your aid and bring a sense of normalcy to your days. Knowing that extinguishing the flames is only the beginning of your journey to recovery, we deliver comprehensive solutions for fire and smoke damages, including:
- Soot, Smoke, and Odor Removal
- Tarping and Boarding Up
- Fire Damage Repair
- Content Cleaning and Restoration
- Carpet and Upholstered Furniture Care
- Wall, Ceiling, and Cabinet Washing
Understanding Smoke & Ash Destruction
Did you know that smoke and soot lingering can cause just as much damage as the fire itself? It’s critical to act quickly and bring experts on board who specialize in full-service restoration. An important thing to know about smoke damage is how fast it creates problems. Within a matter of minutes, smoke can discolor walls. After a few hours, you can expect to see discoloration on kitchen appliances, etching in glass, tarnishing metal, and corrosion to other susceptible materials throughout your property.
Our Soot & Smoke Damage Cleaning Process
We’re locally owned and operated in Cheyenne to provide rapid assistance. With backing from a nationally recognized brand that carries over 65 years of experience, our professionals have the resources and knowledge to help you recover safely and effectively.
When you call ServiceMaster Restore® we’ll assess the damages and begin several steps towards recovery, including:
- Ridding the area of residue before it can spread further
- Neutralizing lingering odors within rooms, carpeting, and curtains before cleaning
- Removing soot, odors, or stains from your at-risk items (tile, porcelain, chrome, brass, aluminum, and marble)
- Cleaning carpets, fabrics, and upholstery with specialized equipment and techniques