Benefits for Insurance Restoration Specialists in Little Rock
Benefits & Resources for Insurance Agents
Damage to your policyholder's home or business can be quite a stressful experience. ServiceMaster Restore® is here to help them get back to normal as quickly as possible. We are a residential and commercial restoration company that offers a network of experienced disaster recovery professionals who are fully prepared to assist with damages caused by fires, floods, smoke, and other disasters. With over 65 years of industry experience, you can count on us to provide your policyholder with the peace of mind they need.
Learn more about our:
- Residential benefits and services
- Commercial benefits and services
- Continuing Education (CE) classes
When we are contacted, we immediately take action to assist our clients. We are always on-site within two to four hours to help minimize the damages to your policyholder’s property, including protecting valuable electronics, furniture, documents, and data from further damage.
Why Recommend Us to Your Policyholders?
Win over your policyholders and demonstrate your value by recommending a leader in the restoration industry. ServiceMaster Restore will focus on rebuilding and restoring their home while you can focus on the bigger picture of managing their claims as quickly and effectively as possible.
ServiceMaster Restore also offers:
- Fast response times that make us quick, affordable, and efficient. We’ll assure a quick resolution that never compromises quality. We also offer standardized pricing and controlled loss ratios. Our experts will carefully assess the entire property and determine what can be restored and what needs to be replaced.
- Localized services backed by a national network. We have over 850 locations that are all locally owned and operated, and backed by an industry-leading network with over 65 years of experience. Our teams have a deep familiarity with insurance processes, which will make it easier for you to process claims and make your policyholders happy. We also offer a preferred vendor program that is designed to deliver premium quality services that ensure customer satisfaction.
- Easy accessibility and open communication. The ServiceMaster Restore team is available 24/7, every day of the year, to assist your policyholders with their restoration and reconstruction projects. We are always available to discuss the stage of the claims process with you at any time and are happy to answer any policyholders’ questions. Your customers will appreciate our team’s reassurances and the confidence that comes from the easy access to our franchise network of support.
- Reliable, dependable, and knowledgeable. With over 65 years of experience, ServiceMaster Restore has proven that we have the expertise to help your policyholders’ get back to normal as quickly as possible. We’ve established many standards that are now widely accepted in our industry. We’re committed to restoring your policyholders’ property and peace of mind.
Our Insurance Company Vendor Plan
ServiceMaster Restore is proud to offer insurance companies access to our preferred vendor programs, which include:
- Agreed-upon pricing
- Preferred service to your customers
- Access to our network of franchisees via one toll-free number
We work with:
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Met Life
Our vendor programs also offer:
- 24/7/365 response
- Priority for clients through established programs
- Shortened claim cycle time
- Professionals trained in Xactimate
- IICRC certified restoration professionals
- Special phone numbers or text programs
- Job file review
- Streamlined claims adjustment process
- Communication methods
- Helpful reminders about weather events and upcoming fire seasons
Our Quality Restoration Vendors Program
When you’re a part of our vendor program, ServiceMaster Restore will serve your customers with our Quality Restoration Vendors (QRV), our top team of restoration professionals. Our strategic partners will also help you with jobs that require construction services, environmental clean-ups, and contingency planning.
The ServiceMaster Restore QRV Network was established in 1991 and has been a solution for insurance industry professionals seeking superior, reliable disaster mitigation services.
Always Committed to Customer Satisfaction
At ServiceMaster Restore, our number one priority is that our customers are always satisfied with all of the services we provide, from the very first phone call until their property is restored to its pre-damaged state. We’ll provide a survey at the end of our services and use these results to:
- Train our employees
- Improve our business
- Conduct social marketing