Water Damage Restoration in Little Rock
Flood Cleanup from Trained Professionals
Are you facing catastrophic damage from water flowing freely into your home? Are you looking for help with drying out your structure fast? From leaking faucets to broken water heaters to flooding, water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems you can face as a homeowner. If not taken care of immediately, excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home’s structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold. When the worst happens, call the water damage restoration experts at ServiceMaster by Diamond Quality Services . With one call, we’re at your side, providing expert guidance on what to do. We have the years of experience needed to fix the problem, safely, quickly, and completely.
Why Use ServiceMaster by Diamond Quality Services For Water Damage
Water damage can occur in your home in a variety of ways - burst pipes, overflowing gutters, and flood-inducing rains are just a few of the common causes. Any amount of water can put undue stress on a homeowner and the home itself. Structural damage, loss of possessions, and the threat of mold can seem more overwhelming than the flooding itself. Thankfully, professional help is available.
What Water Damage Can Cause That You Do Not See
Water of any severity can cause serious problems in your home, however, those problems can compound depending on the type of water in your home. Water from pipes and fixtures is typically clean and easier to treat. However, things become more complicated when you’re dealing with flood waters or a sewage backup. This water has contaminants such as dirt, bacteria, and other debris which sully your home.
ServiceMaster by Diamond Quality Services Water Mitigation Includes
- Immediate Response
- Water Removal
- Mold Damage Removal (if necessary)
- Order Removal Deodorization
What To Do If You’re In The Middle of A Loss
If your property has experienced water damage in Little Rock, there are several things you can do before our restoration experts arrive. Time is of the essence in these situations and a quick response can make a major difference in the extent of repairs and restoration.
Some things you should do:
- Immediately call for professional help. Water and bacteria-growth damages can begin within hours.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached.
- Do not attempt to start removing wall-to-wall carpet without a professional.
- Lift draperies from the floor, loop through a coat hanger, and hang them on a drapery rod.
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet cushions to dry, and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Pack books tightly on shelves until a restoration pro can begin specialized drying.
- Open drawers, closets, and cabinets to enhance drying.
What Not to Do
There are also certain things you should not do in the case of a water emergency. Adhere to the following advice to avoid injury or further damage to your property:
- Never enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off!
- Never use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Never lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Never use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.
- Do not remove books from shelves.
Contact our experts today at (501) 271-3539 for water damage restoration in Little Rock.