Specialty Restoration Services in Flint
Ensure a Comprehensive Recovery of Your Home After Disaster
While fire, smoke, water, mold, and weather-related disasters are a part of our core restoration services, ServiceMaster by Fuson – Flint is proud to provide a wide range of additional specialty restoration services that exceed the industry standard.
We are here to help in your time of need, providing services such as:
- Impact Damage – Whether a tree has fallen onto your home due to a storm or an automobile has collided with it, our impact damage restoration services will help you minimize damage and recover quickly.
- Trauma and Biohazard – When tragedy strikes, we will work to restore your home to a safe and healthy condition following an incident involving death, bloodborne pathogens, or other forms of contamination.
- Reconstruction – Large loss reconstruction services are available for full-scale repair and remodeling projects after a significant disaster.
- Tarping and Boardup – After an emergency event, our tarping services can protect your home from further damage or vandalism before any repairs begin.
- Packout and Content Management – We can pack out, store, and clean any items that were affected by the disaster. Upon completion of the restoration services, we will return all items to their original location.
Our residential restoration services are designed to equip families with comprehensive recovery solutions tailored to their specific needs. Disasters can disrupt your life and cause a great deal of stress, especially when you don't know where to start with cleanup and repair, but ServiceMaster by Fuson – Flint is here to help.
Request Your Home Restoration Services in Flint
As soon as it is safe to do so, we strongly encourage you to reach out to our team at ServiceMaster by Fuson – Flint for help! With our wide array of specialty restoration services and prompt service, we stand ready to help you begin the recovery process.
Our aim is to make the restoration process as smooth as possible, assisting you from the initial damage assessment to making an insurance claim. Remember, we'll be with you every step of the way!