Open Accessibility Menu

Stay Safe Until Power is Restored

Unexpected storms including the early snow of the past weekend have left hundreds of thousands of people without power.  Many are turning to alternative sources of heat and electricity. This article from details safety measures to take when dealing with a loss of electricity, as well as important information about portable generators, electrical hazards and carbon monoxide poisoning. If your property has suffered fire, smoke, water, mold or biorecovery damage as a result of this or any other storm, please contact ServiceMaster by Gilmore at (800) 783 0552 .