Water and Mold Damage
Our quick response reduces your suffering and saves money
Water damage restoration is an emergency business
That’s why ServiceMaster by McCann is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our quick response reduces your suffering and saves money. Water damage claims increase substantially if prompt action is not taken to contain the damage.
The cleaning professionals at ServiceMaster by McCann use advanced products, procedures, and equipment to assure the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings.
The process unfolds in six steps:
Inspection and assessment
Drying: air movement
Water Damage Emergency Tips:
- Blot or mop excess water
- Remove and prop up wet upholstered cushions for even drying
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and carpeting
- Wipe excess water from furniture
- Open drawers and cabinet doors for complete drying
- Remove valuable paintings and art objects to a safe place
- Use your household vacuum to remove water
- Use TV's or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors
- Leave books, magazines, or any colored items on wet carpets or floors
- Turn on ceiling fixtures (if ceiling is wet)
- Leave wet fabrics in place
Contact ServiceMaster by McCann When the unforeseen happens, call on the quick response of ServiceMaster by McCann. Our emergency call center is prepared to handle your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.