Residential Mold Damage Restoration in Austin
24/7 Mold Cleanup & Damage Repair Services for Your Home
Mold spores exist everywhere in the world naturally but don’t necessarily become a problem until water is introduced via moisture build-up caused by poor ventilation in rooms like the kitchen and bathroom or water damage caused by flooding, leaky pipes, and other disasters.
Regardless of what has caused your residential mold growth, it’s important to have any mold damage inspected as soon as possible by the mold remediation professionals of ServiceMaster by Rice - Austin. Our team knows how to quickly identify mold growth and will take whatever steps are needed to successfully eliminate it and restore things to normal.
The Many Dangers of Mold Growth in the Home
If the cleanup is delayed or areas with moisture are missed during the cleanup process, mold will begin to grow rather quickly.Mold can develop on wet surfaces within as little as 48 hours. Any residential mold growth can lead to the following:
- Structural damage to your foundation, drywall, roofing, flooring, and more
- Contaminated HVAC systems that lead to unbreathable and uncomfortable environments
- Health problems (headaches, allergic reactions, asthma symptoms flare-ups, etc.)
Whether you’ve noticed unsightly spots along the ceiling or a musty odor growing in your home, it’s best to be cautious and take the extra steps to protect your family and home from the risks of mold damage.
What’s Included in the Mold Damage Restoration Process?
To make sure mold is effectively removed and your home is safe once again, our restoration professionals follow a detailed mold remediation process that has been relied on for over 60 years to restore countless homes in Austin and beyond:
- Assess Damage – Once we arrive, we’ll complete an inspection to confirm mold growth and understand the extent of damage and mold contamination in your home.
- Identify Source – We are experts in finding where mold growth is growing or what may be feeding the growth. If water damage cleanup is needed, we’ll be able to stop the damage and restore your affected area to its pre-loss conditions.
- Isolate Damage – To keep active mold spores from spreading to other areas of the home during the remediation process, the mold and affected areas should and will be properly isolated.
- Decontamination/Restoration – From using specialized cleaning solutions to ripping out damaged materials and replacing them, our team will efficiently and effectively decontaminate and restore your home using property solutions that have been used for 65+ years.
Contact Us for Mold Remediation in Austin
Even if you suspect mold is growing somewhere in your home but haven’t found the source, it’s enough to justify needing a professional mold inspection and even air quality sampling. Reach out anytime to request your mold damage restoration estimate in Austin – we’re available 24/7 to take your call!
Call us at (507) 204-3870 or contact us online to request your mold damage restoration in Austin!