Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Mason City
Expert Water Damage Mitigation & Restoration Services
Whether a leak, flood, plumbing leak, broken pipe, storm, or other water-related disaster has damaged your commercial property, it’s important to work quickly to reduce harm to your facility. Enlist the help of ServiceMaster by Rice – Mason City right away!
Our insured and qualified restoration professionals will do everything to reopen your and welcome back your staff, customers, and visitors in no time! We’ll arrive quickly to be by your side with the proper guidance and reassurance needed to restore your business to its pre-loss conditions.
Call(641) 329-3837 to get aFREE job estimate for commercial water damage restoration.
Common Causes of Water Damage in Commercial Buildings
Water damage comes from a wide variety of sources. Some are in plain view, but others may be hidden behind walls, under flooring, and below water fixtures, making it a challenge to locate without help, the right equipment, and expertise for the job.
The most common causes of business water damage include:
- Broken or damaged pipes
- Leaking sprinkler systems
- Firefighting damage
- Heavy rainfall
- Overflowing toilet
- Leaky roofs
- Sewage back up
- Water heater failure
- Burst plumbing line
- Plumbing leaks
Water damage can happen anytime, and when it does, you should immediately request help from a professional water damage restoration company. This will give you access to the rapid response, professional tools, and trusted restoration techniques needed to minimize cost, prevent additional damage, and get on the road to recovery sooner.
What’s Included in Water Damage Restoration?
Our leak, flood, and general water damage restoration processes are comprehensive, ensuring damage doesn’t spread and every aspect of your property is restored to new.
Take a look at our water damage restoration checklist:
- Damage Assessment – We start with a full inspection of your property, locating the source of the water damage and areas that will need to be cleaned and restored. We’ll outline the restoration process and present it before any work is started.
- Water Damage Mitigation – We will then complete water damage mitigation, which includes isolating the damaged areas and removing moisture to prevent its spread to adjacent rooms or floors.
- Dehumidification – We’ll use air movers, dehumidifiers, and some other industry-leading tools to remove all moisture in the area to restore your business’s indoor air quality and prevent mildew and mold growth.
- Damage Removal – Materials and content damaged beyond repair will be properly removed and disposed of. Salvageable content, including electronics, industry-specific equipment, documents, and more, will be packed out and sent off-site to be dried and restored.
- Restoration – Once water damage has been removed, we’ll get started on your damage restoration, ensuring that you’re completely satisfied with our final project with one last walkthrough of your facilities.
The process we follow has been used by America’s trusted restoration company for over 65 years, giving you the confidence that—regardless of the extent of your Mason City business’s water damage—your property will be in good hands.
Request Help 24/7 from Our Mason City Property Damage Restoration Company
All our experts have been helping business owners just like you repair and rebuild for years. We are committed to working and communicating with you throughout the process and are genuinely invested in helping you get back to normal as quickly as possible.
Mason City Storm Damage & Water Restoration Open Weekends & Holidays
ServiceMaster by Rice – Mason City is here for you 24/7 in case of an emergency—including at 1 a.m. on a Saturday or early Christmas morning. You can trust that we’ll be there whenever you need us most. From around the clock availability to clear timelines, there’s no question why we’ve become the go-to commercial restoration company in Mason City and the nearby areas!
To request Mason City commercial water damage restoration services – dial(641) 329-3837 to get started.