Smoke Damage Restoration
Commercial Smoke Damage Restoration & Clean Up
After a fire at your commercial property, warehouse, or office, you may not only need fire damage restoration. Smoke damage can seriously affect your business. Smoke damage often requires a full restoration of your commercial property or business, and it can occur without a significant fire. Our team will act quickly to recover furniture, documents, electronics, and other property items. Our Fire and Smoke Damage Specialists are efficient, responsive, and there for you every step of the restoration and cleanup process.
Our Smoke Damage Restoration process shows how ServiceMaster by Singer helps businesses recover from fire and smoke damage. Our Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Specialists will help business owners get back to work quickly. Beyond any physical work that is necessary, we can also help with insurance carriers, insurance policies (including the building owner’s master policy and tenant policies like Betterments and Improvements Insurance, Contents Liability Insurance, etc.), or any other complications resulting from your loss. Our Smoke Damage Restoration Specialists are fast, efficient, and have the right solution to recover from a fire.
Our Commercial Smoke Damage Restoration & Clean Up Process
- Clean the ash residue that builds up on surfaces before it spreads.
- Neutralize the odors to keep them from returning.
- Remove the troubling remainders of soot, odor, and stains from at-risk items, such as brass, aluminum, chrome, marble, tile, porcelain, and fabric upholstery and carpets.
- Deodorize property carpets and curtains before cleaned.
- Use select chemicals on clothing to break up the molecules in the smoke to get rid of odors.
Commercial Smoke Damage Restoration & Clean Up: What To Do After a Fire
If approved safe by the Fire Department or Law Enforcement team:
- Limit movement in the property to prevent soot participles from embedding into upholstery and carpets.
- Keep hands clean to not further soil upholstery, walls, and woodwork.
- If electricity is off, empty onsite refrigerator and freezers and prop doors open.
Commercial Smoke Damage Restoration & Clean Up: What NOT To Do After a Fire
- Do not wash any walls or painted surfaces or shampoo carpet or upholstery.
- Do not clean any electrical appliance close to fire, heat, or water.
- Do not turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet - water may damage wiring.
Contact us immediately or call (410) 346-9336 for your commercial smoke restoration and clean up needs.