Storm Damage: Commercial Debris Restoration & Removal
After a storm, ServiceMaster by Singer is available for disaster restoration, including cleaning and clearing debris from your commercial property or business. Storms, floods, hurricanes, and tornadoes are natural disasters that damage building structures and the content inside. Debris can vary from pieces of destroyed buildings, sand, tree limbs, gravel, commercial property, and other wreckage.
ServiceMaster by Singer will safely remove commercial debris. Debris may contain hazardous substances that require special care. Our Commercial Debris Restoration and Removal Specialists can be on-site within hours to assist with these matters and to make sure all debris removal is safe for people and the environment. We will do whatever is necessary to get your debris damaged commercial property back to its pre-loss condition, and to get your company back to an operational level. Because of our decades of experience in this industry, we know what to look out for to save you time and money in the long run. Effective communication in debris removal is essential to getting your organization back to work as fast as possible while maintaining a high level of quality. We can act as a liaison for you between the debris removal job and all relevant stakeholders.
ServiceMaster by Singer is a full-service restoration company. We will handle all your commercial property needs, including but not limited to debris removal and commercial property restoration, contents pack out, clean up, and structural repairs. Beyond any physical work that is necessary, we can also help with insurance carriers, insurance policies (including the building owner’s master policy and tenant policies like Betterments and Improvements Insurance, Contents Liability Insurance, etc.), or any other complications resulting from your loss. Our Debris Removal Specialists are fast, efficient, and have the right solution to recover from a loss.
Commercial Debris Types
- For tornadoes, the main damage occurs due to rotating high-speed winds. Generally, debris consists of green waste and destroyed commercial structures and personal property.
- Flooding leads to debris consisting of mud, commercial property items, structural damage, and sewage waste.
- Common fire debris includes damaged structural materials, carpeting, flooring, furniture, fixtures, electronic items, and other commercial items.
- Vandalism can disrupt your business at any moment without warning, from break-ins, to glass breakage, turning on the water and flooding the property, etc.
Our Commercial Debris Restoration & Removal Process
At ServiceMaster by Singer, we are available 24/7 to respond to all disasters. We will take care of your debris restoration and removal needs to have your property restored to pre-debris condition. Call us immediately for quick and safe debris restoration and removal services.
Our commercial full-service debris restoration and removal include:
- Clear downed trees and branches from commercial property.
- Temporary weather protection, including installation of temporary tarps.
- Board Up to prevent glass breakage
- Pump out flooded basements and crawl spaces.
- Remove hazardous waste.
- Complete water damage repair and recovery.
- Pack up and storage services.
Contact Our Experts For Commercial Debris Restoration & Removal Services
Insurance providers often recommend ServiceMaster by Singer because our company is reliable and efficient. We will immediately restore and clean up the commercial property or business. Our goal is to work quickly to help you return safely to your property as soon as possible.
Contact us immediately or call(410) 346-9336 for commercial debris restoration and removal services. Emergency response teams are available to deal with debris damage and help get your commercial property or business on the right track to recovery.