Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Cleveland, OHio
water removal & repair for Business Owners
Water damage is an extremely destructive problem for business owners that can be caused by a variety of different factors including flooding, water pipe bursts, or even humidity. Regardless of the cause, water damage needs to be addressed immediately. Ignore the problem and it could get even worse with mold growth and the like.
We offer a wide range of water damage restoration services, including:
- Carpet And Upholstered Furniture: We employ specialized cleaning techniques to restore carpets and upholstered furniture affected by water damage. Our goal is to salvage your valuable assets and minimize the need for replacements.
- Contaminated Water And Sewage Backups: We handle contaminated water and sewage backups with expertise and care, utilizing specialized equipment and protocols to ensure complete cleaning and disinfection of your property. We prioritize the safety of your customers and employees.
- Content And Document Drying: We understand the importance of salvaging your valuable documents and belongings. Our team employs advanced drying and restoration techniques to minimize data loss and restore your business assets to their pre-damage condition.
- Roof Leaks And Failures: We identify and repair leaks in roofs efficiently, preventing further water intrusion and structural damage. Our team is skilled in various roofing materials and ensures long-lasting repairs.
- Fire Fighting Damage: We offer water removal and restoration services following fire incidents, minimizing the secondary damage caused by water used for firefighting. We work seamlessly with fire departments to ensure a coordinated response.
- Drying And Dehumidification: We utilize advanced drying technology to remove excess moisture from walls, floors, and other building materials. This prevents further damage and promotes a healthy and comfortable environment for your employees and customers.
- Burst And Leaking Pipes: We locate and repair burst and leaking pipes quickly, minimizing water damage and restoring your plumbing system's functionality. Our 24/7 availability ensures a prompt response to emergency plumbing issues.
- Rising Water: We prioritize promptly removing standing water after a flood, minimizing the spread of damage and preventing the growth of mold and mildew. Our powerful pumps and extraction equipment ensure a swift and thorough response.
- Appliance Ruptures And Leaks: We handle water damage caused by malfunctioning appliances like dishwashers, washing machines, or water heaters swiftly and effectively. We minimize disruptions to your business operations and ensure the safe and proper restoration of your property.
- Site Security: We safeguard your property during the restoration process by providing 24/7 security monitoring. This prevents unauthorized access and protects your valuable assets while the restoration efforts are underway.
At ServiceMaster CDR - Cleveland we can help you remove the water and the worry. Our water damage restoration experts will quickly remove water from your commercial property and then take steps to dry and dehumidify the area in order to avoid future complications.
Do you need commercial water damage restoration services for your property? Don't wait until it's too late. Contact us todayonline or at (440) 577-5444 to schedule your free water damage restoration cost estimate in Canton, Medina, Akron, Cleveland, and beyond
Causes of water damage:
- Structure failure
- Severe weather
- Plumbing failures
- Clogged toilet/burst pipes
- Moisture behind walls
- A leaking roof
- Foundation cracks
Why address commercial water damage immediately?
Properly drying water damage is vital to retaining the value of a commercial property eliminating the need for additional repairs in the future. When water damage is not completely dried, walls are closed up before completely dry for example, it can lead to extremely expensive mold damage.
Mold, rot, and other water-related damages can lead to serious long-term health effects for employees and customers with eventual costs rising quickly. ServiceMaster CDR - Cleveland will help limit the long-term damage and ensure that your commercial property remains a clean, healthy, and safe environment.
Our commercial water damage Cleanup process:
- Inspect & Assess: All disaster restoration starts with a plan. Our expert team will inspect your commercial property, assess the damage, and come up with a plan of action.
- Remove Water: Once the damage is assessed, we'll then begin to remove the actual water to prevent further damage and start to make the space usable.
- Dehumidification: While water removal is good, moisture in the air or behind walls can still cause damage and encourage mold growth and other problems.
- Evaporation: While dehumidification takes care of the air quality issue, we'll also evaporate any remaining liquid which will also help prevent mold growth, mildew, and other potential complications. Once this is done the area should be usable again.
- Monitoring: After the last of the water is evaporated we'll continue to keep an eye on the area to ensure there are no unexpected complications resulting from the water damage (even though the actual damage should be gone).
What Does It Mean to Be IICRC Certified in Water Damage?
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification is an organization that offers certification in a variety of commercial restoration services. Our President Greg Dennison is a certified Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT) who understands both the essentials and the complexities of cleaning up a building damaged by flooding.
So what does it mean to be certified in this area?
The WRT Certification involves an understanding of many different aspects of water damage. It dives into the fundamentals of how to dry structures, how to deal with contamination and sewer backflows, and how to apply the correct technique to successfully eliminate excess moisture in a given situation. The program usually involves around 20 hours of instruction plus an examination. Some of the essentials of the certification include understanding categories of water contamination (clean, gray, or black) as well as classes of water (quantity, evaporation rate).
Our professionals understand what equipment is best for different situations. For perimeter clean up, we might use a light wand. For concrete, we would probably use a vacuum squeegee. Certification means understanding how to handle the evaporation stage with the right equipment so as to not under-dry (potential for mold growth) or over-dry (damage materials inside the building).
Get a free professional water removal cost estimate in Ohio
Water damage requires an immediate response from a qualified professional. If you have water damage due to flooding, plumbing failure, or any other cause then don't hesitate to contact the experienced professionals at ServiceMaster CDR - Cleveland today.
As your commercial disaster restoration experts, we can remove the water and help you address issues such as bacteria, corrosion, damaged personal property, electrical issues, mold remediation, and potential foundation problems.
We are available 24/7 and we offerfree estimates throughout Northeast Ohio. You can reach us by phone at (440) 577-5444.