Commercial Restoration for Fire and Water Damage
Commercial Water and Fire Damage
ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration has been providing businesses with water and fire damage restoration for years.
Our expert water damage restoration services are especially designed for businesses that have urgent needs. It is privilege to serve you and your business. When you call our professionals you can expect:
Fully Trained Service Professionals and Open Communication
We keep you informed and arrive on time. Our service professionals and technicians are certified by the IICRC and utilize only the most effective techniques to thoroughly restore you business. Our expert technicians are experienced serving businesses in Southeast Idaho.
Thorough Inspection of Affected Areas
We begin with a thorough assessment of the affected areas. We keep you informed throughout, sharing our customized plan to extract and dry all areas necessary. As we begin our restoration process, expect direct and frequent communication to ensure you are satisfied and receiving the top-notch services we are committed to.
Our specialists inspect the water damage immediately to determine all areas affected. In order to minimize further damage such as mold and mildew, we work quickly and efficiently. We detail out the scope of work and then proceed only after your approval.
Our High-Grade Commercial Equipment is State-of-the-Art
Our technicians utilize a wide range of powerful equipment designed for commercial water extraction, drying, and dehumidification.
We Take A Relentless Approach to Drying
Our skilled water damage restoration technicians guarantee a thorough dry-out of all areas affected. This step is critical to eliminating the possibility of mold or mildew.
Complete and Thorough Cleanup
When finishing our water damage restoration services at ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration, we will ensure that your property receives a complete cleanup and restoration from top to bottom.
Rely on our experienced professionals to handle your business water damage restoration. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For the most trusted water damage professionals in East Idaho, call us today!
Commercial Fire and Smoke Damage
If your business has been damaged by fire or smoke, call our experts at ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration. The restoration and cleanup process after fire or smoke damage calls for professional service. You can rely on our experienced technicians to restore your business back to its pre-existing condition. Call our professionals right away to help with your fire and smoke restoration needs.
Our Detailed Process for Fire and Smoke Damage:
1. Respond immediately: When you call, we’re standing by 24/7. We believe that your emergency deserves an immediate response and that’s what we provide.
2. Assess the level of damage: We arrive quickly because damage continues even after the fire is extinguished. Burned remnants and smoke can corrode and cause further harm to your property if not treated quickly. Our experienced technicians will survey the affected areas to accurately assess your exact situation.
3. Take Immediate Action: The damage from a fire can compromise your facilities’ structure. ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration will act fast to ensure all structural problems are addressed and repaired properly.
4. Odor Removal: The aftermath of a fire can cause your entire facility to be affected with odors. We deploy the latest technology and expertly trained technicians to remove lingering odors caused by fire and smoke damage.
5. Complete Fire and Smoke Restoration Services: We determine which areas of carpet and furniture must be cleaned and deodorized. We check thoroughly to address and clean cabinets, ceilings, walls, floors, draperies and any other valuable contents that may need cleaning or smoke removal.
ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration offers a complete fire and smoke damage cleanup for your business. Our goal is to restore your property and restore your peace of mind. Call us today for expert commercial fire and smoke damage restoration.