Service drives us, integrity guides us
For 50 years, ServiceMaster of Eugene has been locally owned and operated. While serving all of Lane County, we strive to provide our customers with the care, understanding, and integrity they deserve while providing the best solution for their situation.
Count on the experts at ServiceMaster of Eugene for:
- 24/7/365 Response – Seven days a week, 365 days a year, daytime or nighttime, we quickly respond to get your life back to normal.
- Industry Leadership – For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster of Eugene has set the standard for water damage services.
- Best-of-Class Methods – Our methods and processes meet or exceed industry standards.
- Advanced Technology – We use state-of-the-art products to ensure the best results for your home.
- Insurance Capabilities – We offer comprehensive water mitigation services and have a long history of working with insurance companies to help get your claims processed as quickly as possible.
- IICRC Standards – We work with the IICRC to help set the standards by which the industry operates.
These are our company objectives:
- Honor God in All We Do
- Help People Develop
- Excel with Customers
- Grow Profitably
IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Remediation) accredited company
Individual technicians also IICRC certified for:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
- Odor Control Technician
- Applied Structural Drying
- Carpet Repair and Reinstallation Technician
Hazwopper training for commercial losses
Level 3 Commercial Disaster Certified
Provides Continuing Education Instruction for Agents and Adjusters