SOOT, SMOKE & ODOR REMOVAL SERVICES
LEAVE THE POST-FIRE CLEAN-UP TO THE PROFESSIONALS
Smoke odor is one of the longest lasting effects of a business fire. After experiencingfire damage, it’s typical for the smell to linger in your upholstery, office supplies and equipment, and even in the walls for weeks or months without treatment. Our IICRC Odor Control Technician at ServiceMaster of Cobb will arrive at your commercial property quickly and immediately begin the smoke extraction and sanitation process. We’ve been helping people throughout Georgia and Tennessee with their smoke, soot and odor damage restoration needs, so you can rest easy knowing that your business is in good hands. Contact ServiceMaster of Cobb for immediate fire damage restoration services.
Soot, Smoke and Odor Removal Process
- Cleaning any built-up ash residue before it has the chance to spread
- Neutralizing any odors
- Removing any soot, odors, or stains from any at-risk items, including tile, porcelain, chrome, brass, aluminum, and marble.
- Cleaning carpets, fabrics, and upholstery
- Deodorizing curtains and carpeting before their cleaning
- Using advanced chemicals that break up the molecules in smoke to rid your home of odors before dry cleaning your clothes
RESIDENTIAL SOOT, SMOKE AND ODOR REMOVAL
One of the most lasting effects of fire damage in your home is the smoke. Left untreated, smoke can permeate throughout your home, heating and cooling system, crawl spaces, and even your plumbing system. Once the smoke has fully invaded your structure, it can be a challenge to get out. Calling our smoke damage repair team at the first sign of trouble is the best way to make sure that your home will be restored and the smell will be absolutely eliminated