Flood Restoration Services in Dallas, TX
Serving the Dallas, TX since 1978.
Whether it’s from a rainstorm or from leaks within your home, floods commonly occur for residents of Dallas, TX, and create an urgent need for disaster restoration. The damage they can cause can last a long time if a professional flood cleanup crew isn’t contacted quickly.
If you experience significant flood damage in your home, car, or other property, reach out to ServiceMaster of North Texas for flood restoration. Our flood cleanup crews are available 24/7 in the Dallas, TX area to fully extract water from your property.
The Flood Damage Restoration Process
If your basement or kitchen floods or you get water in your car, on your carpet, or other floorings in your home, you will need flood restoration services.
But what goes into a complete flood damage restoration job?
Upon arrival, our water restoration experts will fully inspect the extent of the flood and extract the floodwater to prevent the spread of any damage. We will install drying equipment to eliminate excess moisture.
Then, our flood restoration crew will prevent the growth of mold as part of the flood removal project.
Here is what our flood cleanup services in Dallas, TX include:
- 24/7 availability to our emergency flood service.
- Fast response flood cleanup crews.
- Water extraction during or after a flood.
- Initial inspection of the flood damaged site.
- Installation of drying equipment.
- Contents restoration and pack-outs during the flood restoration project
- Mold remediation and prevention.
- Structural repairs after the floodwater is cleared.
- Complete removal of odors caused by ther flood damage.
- Assistance with insurance.
In addition to flood damage restoration, ServiceMaster of North Texas also provides complete water damage restoration from other water sources as well.
How to Respond to a Flood in Your Home
Due to dangerous elements like electricity or sewage in floodwater, it’s important to contact a professional flood cleanup crew as soon as possible. Some things are just best left to the experts, and our flood restoration specialists have the equipment to face these dangers.
Of course, there are still some steps you can take to be proactive before a flood remediation team arrives.
What to Do:
- Call ServiceMaster of North Texas for immediate flood damage restoration.
- Try to blot dry or mop up as much of the water as you can with a white towel.
- Try to locate the source of the floodwater and shut it off.
- Avoid all contact with the water if it contains sewage. We have the expertise to perform total sewage removal.
- Remove personal items to place in a cool area to dry.
What NOT to Do:
- Disturb or touch any mold growth.
- Enter any room with severe electrical or structural damage.
- Remove any items tacked down to the floor.
- Touch any water if it is contaminated.
While you may not have access to the advanced drying equipment a flood restoration company does, you can follow the above tips can help mitigate damage.
Fast Response Flood Cleanup Services in Dallas, TX
As soon as you have found flood damage on your property, call our flood restoration technicians at ServiceMaster of North Texas. They will be on their way as soon as they receive your call. Each of them is IICRC-certified, trained, and experienced to provide the most effective flood cleanup services.
You can have the peace of mind while we work to restore your property. This is something only an experienced flood cleanup crew can provide, and we’ve been providing flood restoration in Dallas, TX since 1978.
ServiceMaster of North Texas is available in the Dallas, TX area at (972) 284-0757 to provide emergency flood damage restoration and flood cleanup services.