About ServiceMaster of Prescott
Locally Owned & Operated by Eppie & Colleen Vicente
Proudly serving Yavapai County in Northern Arizona, our facility is centrally located in the Prescott Valley area. Locally owned and operated by Eppie and Colleen Vicente, we are an authorized ServiceMaster Clean and ServiceMaster Restore provider. Our restoration crew provides expert repairs following disasters such as floods, earthquakes or fire. Restoration services include post-disaster emergency pre-cleaning, smoke and soot removal, dirt removal, odor removal, and water damage restoration and severity control, among others.
- Better Business Bureau Accredited Since 2006 with an A+ Rating
- We are highly rated on Google
- We have a 5 Star Rating on Listen 360
- We are highly recommended on Alignable
ServiceMaster of Prescott – Carpet Care and Restoration Services
Disaster Restoration Services 24/7/365
As a recognized leader in disaster restoration services, the company provides its expert assistance when restoring commercial buildings, homes and personal property following disasters such as floods, earthquakes or fire. Restoration services include post-disaster emergency pre-cleaning, smoke and soot removal, dirt removal, odor removal, and water damage restoration and severity control, among others.
Quality Restoration Vendors (QRV)
Among all of the accomplished ServiceMaster Clean Disaster Restoration professionals stands a select group of franchisees. These 650-plus businesses have earned special distinction as Quality Restoration Vendors (QRV), which allows them to participate in our special insurance company vendor programs. Established in 1991, the ServiceMaster QRV Network has been a solution for insurance industry professionals in identifying franchisees committed to providing superior, consistent disaster mitigation services.
To earn and maintain QRV certification, each business must do the following:
- ServiceMaster Clean's service guarantees, from accessibility, response time and communications capabilities, to quality results and conscientious safety controls.
- We will employ the utmost integrity in estimating and billing practices.
- Complete, and commit to continue, employee training programs that keep ServiceMaster Clean on the cutting edge of effective restoration techniques, products and technology.
- Use ServiceMaster’s proven equipment, processes and products.
- Perform all services in compliance with ServiceMaster specifications.
- Meet or exceed ServiceMaster’s requirements for General Liability Insurance and Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
- Resolve customer service issues swiftly and professionally. Guaranteed.
- Commit to ServiceMaster’s principles of environmental stewardship.
ServiceMaster closely monitors all members of the QRV network to ensure complete adherence to all of its requirements.
ServiceMaster of Prescott enjoys making homes feel like new again. With our Carpet Cleaning and Restoration Services we can help bring your home back from fire damage, smoke damage and water damage.
Call us today for an estimate at (928) 272-6095!
Learn More About Our Disaster Restoration Company