Trust The Industry Experts When It Comes To Water Damage
Appliances in commercial buildings as well as residential homes can leak due to aging materials, improper connections, or ruptured hoses. A single water leak can result in costly damage to your property, and if repairs are delayed, can cause mold to develop and potentially spread throughout the structure. Whether you experience a minor leak or a major flood, our 24-hour emergency services ensure that any damage incurred is minimized and dealt with quickly, saving you time and money.
What Causes Leaks?
You can minimize damage and control restoration costs by taking fast, corrective action at any signs of a failure. Common sources of leaks include:
• Ruptured supply lines & poor maintenance
• Age, improper installation & appliance failure
Take prompt corrective action to minimize damage and control restoration costs
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, ServiceMaster of Salem is on call to quickly respond to your situation and provide expert restoration service and guidance. We are the company you want on your side when disaster strikes and will restore your home back to its pre-loss condition. For businesses and commercial customers, we will help minimize business interruption, work to keep your doors open during the process and get you, your employees and your customers back to business as quickly as possible.
Why Choose Us?
For more than 40 years, ServiceMaster of Salem has held strong to our core value of providing restoration services with the utmost integrity and understanding. We take our relationships personally and work directly and collaboratively with our customers to provide the optimal solution. Available 24/7 every day of the year, the experts at ServiceMaster of Salem work to get the job done right and stay by your side until you are satisfied with the results.
- We are guiding. We understand that disasters are a time of uncertainty. Since we have experienced it all before, we are proud to help guide our customers through these unsettling times, providing support and guidance from beginning to end, to help customers navigate the solution that is right for them.
- We are genuine. We provide the care, understanding and integrity our customers deserve.
- We are experts. In fact, we wrote the playbook, continually set the industry standards, and know how to do it best.
- We are committed. We have an unwavering commitment to work with our customers throughout the process, do what we say we will do and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- We are accessible. We are available 24/7 every day of the year to help our customers through the worst. Our phone lines are always open to help ease any confusion and provide understanding throughout every step of the process.
Don’t Know What To Do Next? We Do!
- We are ready to restore your home or place of business after any disaster.
- Our trained and well-equipped experts respond to your emergency needs, 24/7/365
- With you as our priority, we say what we do and do what we say.
We are an experienced and certified team of professionals who provide excellent customer service and communication to our customers throughout Salem, Albany, Corvallis, Lincoln City, Newport, McMinnville, Dallas, Lebanon, Woodburn and surrounding communities. For more information about how ServiceMaster can be a benefit to you, your customers, your home or business, please call us at any one of our three office locations.