Commercial Water Damage Restoration In Everett
Drying Solutions for Your Business
Water damage such as plumbing leaks, broken pipes, storms, floods, sewage backup, and appliance malfunctions can all cause unexpected damage to your business. Getting your business restored and back to its pre-loss condition is job number one. At ServiceMaster by SRS, we are ready to assist you at a moment’s notice, 24/7 and 365 days a year. Our commercial water damage restoration team will work to minimize interruptions to your business and do everything we can to help keep your doors open.
What Is Water Mitigation?
Water mitigation is the process of reducing or preventing further water damage after an incident such as flooding, or a broken pipe. By responding quickly, you can prevent further damages and minimize costs. The ServiceMaster by SRS team is here to provide exactly that.
Our expert team can assist you with a range of commercial water damage repairs and other related services:
- Site Security – In times of concern, ServiceMaster by SRS can help keep your business site safe and secure.
- Sewage Backups & Contaminated Water –Sewage backups and flooding can be a health hazard. Sewage and floods can contain bacteria, viruses, and other germs that can lead to disease and illness.
- Roof Failures & Leaks– A leaking roof can cause a lot of damage quickly. If left without repair, it can compromise the building's strength, foundation, and overall structure.
- Upholstered Furniture & Carpet – One of the most common issues a business has to deal with after any type of water damage is a wet carpet. ServiceMaster by SRS will do the utmost to evaluate and salvage carpet whenever possible.
- Leaks & Appliance Failures – Appliances in commercial buildings can start to leak due to aging materials, improper connections, or ruptured hoses. Damage can go unseen for an extended period of time.
- Drying & Dehumidification – Water extraction services on their own are usually not enough to remove all the moisture from your facility after a water damage loss. Water can hide under flooring, between walls, or in your HVAC system and vents.
- Flood Water – Floodwater damage at your facility can quickly and severely impact your business. As the water rises, so do the damages to your facility.
- Contents & Document Drying – Water damage can be one of the most difficult situations faced by a commercial operation. Water can be damaging not only to flooring, furniture and ceilings but its effect on paper-based items often is extremely destructive. Even if items don't come into direct content with the water, humidity can cause damage to them.
- Burst & Leaking Pipes – Frozen water pipes can wreak utter havoc on a business. When a pipe freezes, the water may slow to a trickle or not flow at all. The pressure inside the pipes from expanding ice can leave you with no water or cause the pipes to burst, leading to a full-on flood and extensive property damage.
- Fire Fighting Damage – Flooding damage from firefighting can occur for several reasons. It could be water from a fire hose, water from your building’s sprinkler system, or even your fire suppression system malfunctioning.
Why Choose ServiceMaster by SRS?
You might have other options for your commercial water damage restoration, but few offer all that ServiceMaster does. For over 35 years, our expert team has been helping business owners just like you restore and rebuild.
We are committed to working and communicating with you and your team throughout the process and are invested in helping your business get back to normal as quickly as possible. We are here for you 24/7 in case of an emergency. Trust your business with the experts who wrote the playbook for commercial restoration