Hartford Residential Water Damage Services
Experts Helping You See a Light at the End of the Tunnel
When your home experiences water damage, you’re left feeling devastated, confused, and wondering how to abate the problem as soon as possible. After all, you don’t want the water causing any more damage to your personal belongings than necessary. Fortunately, our team at ServiceMaster Restoration by Wills - Hartford can provide homeowners with water damage restoration services in Hartford to remove water caused by a burst pipe, a flash flood, a failing sump pump, or other disaster and restore your property to its pre-damaged state.
As a locally owned business backed by a national name with over 65 years of restoration experience, our technicians provide industry-leading water damage solutions. We make sure to walk you through the process with patience, kindness, and respect because we understand that this is a difficult time for you and your loved ones.
We use state-of-the-art equipment, provide upfront pricing, and 24/7 emergency services available for you. You can rely on our knowledgeable and skilled water damage restoration pros to guide you through this challenging life event and help you see the light at the end of a long and arduous tunnel.
To contact our Hartford water damage restoration team, call (959) 207-3282.
How to Protect Yourself During Water Damage Remediation
Before the experts can arrive on-site, you can do a few things to get the ball rolling. However, we always want you to be safe when removing your personal property or salvaging any belongings.
Some things to do include:
- Call ServiceMaster Restoration by Wills - Hartford immediately when you’re experiencing water damage and need reliable services
- Carefully remove area rugs or other floor coverings that aren’t permanently attached to the floor
- Remove as much water as you can using a mop or a shop vac (if you own one)
And some things not to do include:
- Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water, as it could damage the machine
- Do not enter a room with standing water while your electricity is still on
- Do not enter a room with water that is murky or black
For more information about how to stay safe if your home has experienced any water-related damage, please call (959) 207-3282.