COMMERCIAL CARPET CLEANING SERVICES
Improve The Look & Life Of Your Carpets With ServiceMaster Restore
Carpet is a preferred flooring option for conference rooms, hallways, offices, hotel rooms, reception areas and other hospitality spaces. Available in almost any color and design, carpet flooring enhances the appearance of your work environment, while also acting as an air filter. Dirt, dust, allergens and other air pollutants get trapped by carpeting, keeping the air in your building healthier. But, without proper commercial carpet cleaning, carpeting can become dirty and discolored. Protect your carpet flooring investment with professional carpet cleaning services from ServiceMaster Restore.
At ServiceMaster Restore, we provide commercial carpet cleaning that tackles the deep-down dirt and dust of high-traffic areas. Using high quality, environmentally friendly products and advanced cleaning methods, we can help preserve the bright appearance, color and lifespan of your carpet.
Regular professional carpet cleaning by ServiceMaster helps:
- Reduce the spread of germs, bacteria, diseases and mold
- Remove stains and spots already present
- Reduce the effects of wear, especially in high-traffic areas
- Restore the natural, clean appearance and texture of the carpets
- Extend the life of the carpets
- Promote a uniform carpet appearance
- Protect your carpet investment with Scotchgard carpet protector to prevent future spots and spills from settling in
A DEEP DOWN CLEAN YOU CAN DEPEND ON
Through our monthly carpet care program, we help ensure your carpeting investment is maintained for the long term. Through regular and systematic cleaning using the best techniques and technology, we help you maintain your carpet’s appearance and potentially extend the life of your carpet. Whether it's ongoing maintenance or an annual cleaning, we go the extra mile to get your carpets looking their best.
THE SERVICEMASTER RESTORE COMMERCIAL CARPET CLEANING PROCESS
- Step 1: Deep vacuuming
- Step 2: Machine agitate with a cleaning solution
- Step 3: Hot water extraction