Water Damage Restoration in Winchester, VA
Whether you’ve experienced significant water-related damage from a flood or a burst pipe, you deserve expert restoration support to keep your life moving forward. Fortunately, ServiceMaster of Winchester is here to provide time-saving and affordable restoration services. Homeowners in the area know our name because we are backed by a brand with over 65 years of expertise.
Our highly trained professionals are well-versed in commercial and residential restoration solutions, delivering results customers are completely satisfied with. You can always expect our restoration specialists to be ready to support your projects regardless of the extent of the damage.
We can help with common water damage issues that include:
- Leaking appliance hoses
- Burst pipes
- Weather-related flooding
- Leaking roofs
- Clogged drains and toilets
- Sump pump problems
This list doesn’t even begin to cover the various problems and system malfunctions that could cause water damage. However, we’re confident that we can use our knowledge to get your home back to pre-loss condition.
The Dos & Don’ts of Water Damage
We know that you want to get back to some semblance of normalcy after water damage has affected your livelihood. And while we want to support you in overcoming this challenging situation, safety is our ultimate goal. We are committed to safely restoring your home to its former glory, so we’ve compiled a list of dos and don’ts to help mitigate potential injury.
- Turn off the electricity to avoid injury if live wires become exposed due to damage
- Remove any water-sensitive documents and items first
- Use a shop vac (not a regular vacuum) to suck up excess water
- Don’t enter a room with exposed wiring and damp floors
- Don’t enter a space that has dark-colored or black water on the floors, as bacteria is likely present
- Don’t touch or disturb mold on walls or floors
If you’re dealing with devastating water damage to your home in Winchester, we have comprehensive offerings that help restore your peace of mind.
Call (540) 579-5545 for more information about how we can provide guidance and restoration service assistance today.