About ServiceMaster Professional Services in St. Cloud
ServiceMaster is the world’s largest and most versatile service networks, all of which are committed to service excellence. We provide a large variety of services to over 10.5 million businesses and homes each year.With several locations in Minnesota, ServiceMaster Professional Services continues that same care and tradition of exceptional service to each and every person.
- We have over 100 Reviews + Near Perfect 5 Stars on Google
When you or your clients have water, sewer, fire, smoke or other damage call us. Our friendly staff will answer 24 hours a day to help you.
- 2005, 06, 07, 08 - Achiever Award
- 2007 - Presidents Achiever Award
- 2008 - Expert Award
- 2008 - Award of the Roundtable
- 2009 - Top 40 Club Member
- 2010 - ServiceMaster Recovery Management (SRM) Charter Member
- 2012 - ANAHEIM/CALIFORNIA. (July, 2012) — ServiceMaster Clean presented the Ken Hansen Stewardship Award to Trent Negaard, Kendall Dahlquist and Jon Kopka, owners of ServiceMaster Professional Services at their summer convention. They were recognized for outstanding social and civic contributions to their employees and community.
The Ken Hansen Stewardship Award is given in memory of Ken Hansen, co-founder of ServiceMaster. One of Mr. Hansen’s outstanding traits was his desire to give and share what he had, not only financially, but also of his time and himself, as he invested in various organizations as well as people. This is an award to recognize the outstanding community service that Ken Hansen displayed.
Learn More About Us
- Profile on HomeAdvisor
- Member of St. Cloud Chamber of Commerce
- 2021 Press Release About Polar Vortex Damage
- 2012 Press Release About Winning National Ken Hansen Stewardship Award