Did you know that smoke and odor particles continue to be airborne many days after a fire has stopped? It's true. The good news is this: you don't have to settle with odors from water damage, fire and smoke damage, and biological concerns. To have these severe odors removed, you'll need our help.
We have the capability to remove an array of odors, including sewer, protein, and trauma-based smells, as well as those from water, fire, smoke, and mold. To do it, we use a variety of professional products, systems and specialty equipment to remove even the toughest odors. For extreme (and we mean extreme and relentless) odors, sometimes multiple treatments are necessary.
The process of odor removal is straightforward:
- Identify the source
- Select the deodorization process
- Proper cleaning of affected areas to remove the odor residue
We offer a variety of deodorization options, including:
- OdorKlenz: utilizes latest nano technology to remove airborne contaminates to eliminate odors in hours without using chemicals.
- Fogging: neutralizes odor by penetrating wherever it has traveled.
- Ozone: especially effective on absorbed odors in clothing, drapes and furniture when the residence is not occupied. Caution must be used around pets, plants and other sensitive materials.
- Hydroxyl generators: safe alternative that uses a naturally occurring deodorizing vapor, which may be used around people, pets, plants, rubber, plastic, vinyl, textiles, electronics and other sensitive materials.