Tarping & Board-Up Services in Rochester
Keep Your Home Safe in Emergencies
Midwesterners are no strangers to severe weather that can damage homes. There is no shortage of causes for potential tarping and board-up needs from blizzards to hail, lightning, and flooding. But no matter what you’re going through, the most reassuring thing is having people you can trust to guide you through the process. At ServiceMaster Recovery by Close - Rochester, we have people answering the phone 24/7, always on standby to dispatch a specialty crew in case of emergency.
We understand the need to take fast action in these situations, as proper precautions taken in the initial stages of an emergency can help to prevent things from worsening. Our professionals will get to your home as quickly and safely as possible to board up windows, doors, and any other wall or floor openings. We will fasten tarps down onto the roof to keep the elements out. Soon, your home will be secure so that you can begin the restoration process.
Causes for Tarping and Board-Up Services
Depending on the extent of damage and the source of the issue, you might need tarping, board-up, or a combination of both.
- Fire – After flames take over, a property may be suffering from a lack of structural integrity. And adding firefighting efforts on top can create additional issues to handle. Tarping and boards help to prevent further destruction until restoration can begin.
- Flood – The source of the water and type of flood impacts the type of services necessary. For instance, a pipe burst may lead to ruined walls that need protection. A roof leak could mean from heavy rainfall might necessitate tarps to keep out more water.
- Severe Weather – As you know, this comes in all shapes and sizes. Heavy winds can send branches through windows, hail and rain pound onto roofs, and tornadoes can tear siding and shingles away in an instant. Any of these situations will be made better by immediate board-up services.
- Accidents – They happen. Whether it’s a ball flying through the window, a car driving into the side of a garage, or something else that creates gaping holes in your home, our team can help.
- Vandalism – From smashed windows to broken doors, vandals can create a lot of issues that require extra security precautions to be taken.
Regardless of the situation, when you need to ensure that your home is safe, our professionals are by your side.