Water Damage Restoration Service in Aurora
Restoring Your Home After a Water Disasters
You never know if a pipe could burst behind your walls or inclement weather could bring flood water sweeping through your home. It’s vital to be prepared with a designated restoration expert to handle the devastating results. After all, your priority should be ensuring your loved ones are safe— ServiceMaster DSI can take care of the rest.
Our team of licensed and qualified water damage restoration experts in Aurora employs various techniques and methods to help rebuild your home.
Working directly with us means you get access to water damage solutions that include:
- Deodorizing affected areas to remove mildew or musty odors
- Dehumidifying rooms that sustained the worst damage to dry out surfaces
- Salvaging and cleaning items to prepare for storage
- Using industrial-grade equipment to remove water from floors, walls, and ceilings
- Assessing foundational and structural components to ensure safe entry into the home
Our water damage experts have the knowledge and years of training to help you get back to life as usual. We follow a very stringent water removal process to get your home back to its pre-damaged state as quickly as possible. However, we never cut corners or compromise the quality of our work just to accelerate this process.
Assist with the Water Restoration Process Without Injury
Attempting to handle a restoration project after severe water damage is not recommended, but we encourage homeowners to be involved in our restoration efforts continuously. Ultimately, you have complete control over which items to keep and which to discard. We relish the opportunity to work alongside you, restoring your home to its former glory.
Before we arrive on-site, you can complete the following tasks (safely) to get the process started:
- Turn off the electricity to avoid serious injury
- Avoid rooms flooded with dark-colored water, as it can indicate the presence of bacteria
- Never go into spaces with exposed wiring in the walls or ceilings
- Open windows to get fresh air circulating through the room and help dry affected areas
- Use towels to soak up excess water from surfaces, unless you have a shop vac on-hand
Whether you have a leaky water heater, broken sump pump, or cracked foundation, we can support you in recovering personal items and mitigating further water damage. We understand how stressful this entire situation can be, but our water damage restoration pros are here to deliver exceptional solutions to help you get back on your feet.
Our Aurora water damage restoration specialists are ready to take your call day or night at (720) 452-2842.