BOARD UP & TARPING SERVICES IN WEST SACRAMENTO, CA
If your home or business has been damaged by fire, flood, weather, or vandalism, you need to secure it quickly and safely to avoid any further damage. We respond rapidly with emergency board-up services to keep out the elements and unwanted guests. Make the call to ServiceMaster Restoration by First Response for a 24/7 response to protect your property from escalating damage before we come up with a plan of action to make the necessary repairs.
- 24/7 Fast Response
- Insurance Claim Assistance
- Avoid Further Structural Damage
- Protect Your Property From the Elements
EMERGENCY BOARD-UP AND TARPING SERVICES IN WEST SACRAMENTO, CA
Our crew will come onsite quickly to board-up any broken windows, walls, or doors that have been damaged. We also provide tarping services for damaged roofs. By shielding the compromised areas, we help prevent further damage to your property. Don't wait to call us. Every minute matters when your home or business is exposed to the elements.
WHEN DO YOU NEED A ROOF TARP OR BOARD-UP SERVICE?
Depending on the severity of damage to your home, you may require services after experiencing any of the following events at your residence:
- Fire: A home ravaged by flames may suffer from a compromised structure, fragile walls and holes through the ceiling, and possibly, the roof. After the fire is extinguished, emergency board-up service and roof tarping prevents additional destruction and property loss until restoration can be completed.
- Severe Weather: Strong wind gusts can uproot trees and send branches flying through windows, requiring the broken windows to be boarded. Hail and rain can wreak havoc on roofs, causing leaks and inevitable water damage. A tarp would be the best temporary solution to mitigate further effects.
- Vandalism: Unfortunately, vandals can generate their fair share of damage, too. Windows smashed by rocks and doors destroyed by forced entry are a couple of situations that may require board-up services. You'll want to make sure your home's points of entry are secured while you wait for your new windows or doors to be installed.
SERVICES BEYOND THE INITIAL CALL
In any emergency situation, call ServiceMaster Restoration by First Response, 24/7, 365 days a year, and we'll be by your side. From initial damage assessment to board-up services, emergency tarp installation and follow up, our experts deliver quality workmanship and guidance to make your life easier after a traumatic disaster. We provide full-service restoration in Sacramento, Yolo, and Yuba Counties.
We're just a call away. Call us now!